bleach set - espada/arrancar 21/?? add grimmjow

mike_destrall

Well folks, i started another set, if anyone follows my supernatural set dont worry, i will post some cards every once in a while... but for now i'm working in this arrancar set... keep in mind that for the ressurecions i'm trying to not copy the names that you see in every other set i.e: Coyote Starrk - Los Lobos... so i put the release phrase instead... so thats all, and plz comment and rate... enjoy

296573i.jpg

card lore:After this card is destroyed, your opponent takes double the Battle Damage you took. If this card is destroyed while in defense mode your opponent loses 500 Life Points.

296573ov.jpg

card lore:1 "Nelliel Tu Odelschwank, Former Tercera Espada + 1 Tuner

When this monster destroy another monster your opponent takes double the Battle Damage he/she would have take. If this monster destroys a monster in defense position your opponent takes 600 points of damage.

296573.jpg

card lore:When this monster is destroyed, your opponent takes 400 points of damage. While this card is face-up on the field you gain 400 Life Points, each of your Standby Phases.

296573.jpg

card lore:You can only equip this card to "Declare, Gamuza". The equipped monster gains 400 ATK points. When a monster equipped with this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

296573i.jpg

card lore:When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon 1 "Bawabawa" from your hand.

296573k.jpg

card lore:When your opponent summons a monster, it's changed to Defense Mode.

296573z.jpg

card lore:Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to either "Nel Tu", "Dondochaka Bilstin" or "Pesche Guatiche" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 200 points, and the equipped card can attack your opponent directly. If it does, the card's ATK is halved during damage calculation. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

296573q.jpg

card lore:This card can only be activated when there's 1 "Pesche Guatiche" and 1 "Dondochaka Bilstin" face up on the Field. Deal 1000 points of Direct Damage to your opponent.

296573e.jpg

card lore:You can discard 1 monster card from your hand to negate the activation of 1 Spell or Trap Card. The negated card is then destroyed.

296573r.jpg

card lore:You can sacrifice this monster to gain 1000 Life Points. When this monter is destroyed while there is 1 face-up "Szayel Aporro Granz, Octava Espada" you can Special Summon another from your Deck.

296573m.jpg

card lore:1 "Szayel Aporro Granz, Octava Espada" + 1 Tuner Monster

You can discard 1 monster card from your hand to negate the activation of 1 Spell or Trap Card. The card is then destroyed. Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and equip it to this card (this effect can only be used once per turn and you can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card). The ATK and DEF of this card become the same amounts as the monster equipped to this card. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.

296573v.jpg

card lore:You can discard 1 monster from your hand and Special Summon one "Sip, Fornicaras" from the Graveyard. The discarded monster must be the same Level.

296573c.jpg

Card Lore:Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the Field. Special Summon 1 Copy Token in attack position. The attribute, type, ATK and DEF of the token is the same of the selected monster. The token cannot attack. This card can only be activated if "Sip, Fornicaras" is face up on the Field.

296573s.jpg

Card Lore:This card's name is also treated as "Shiba Kaien". Once per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to have this card's name treated as any monster card you have on your side of the field or Graveyard. The effect is also the same as the selected card.

296573.jpg

card lore: 1 "Aaroniero Arruruerie, Novena Espada" + 1 Tuner

This card's name is also treated as "Shiba Kaien". Once per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to have this card's name treated as any monster card you have on your side of the field or Graveyard. The effect is also the same as the selected card. This card gains 100 points for every Fiend-Type monster in the Graveyard.

296573.jpg

card lore:Select and remove from play one of your opponent's monsters. If the selected monster is 2300 ATK points or higher it is Special Summoned to his/her side of the field the next turn during his/her next Standby Phase.

296573w.jpg

card lore:Every "Arrancar" and "Espada" monster gains 300 ATK. When an "Arrancar" or an "Espada" monster is selected as an attack target, you can change it to face-down Defense Position.

296573n.jpg

card lore: Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally). This card is treated as having "Espada" in it's card name.

296573e.jpg

card lore:This monster can attack twice in the same Battle Phase.

296573w.jpg

card lore: 1 "Coyote Starrk, Primera Espada" + 1 "Lilynette Gingerback"

When this monster destroys a monster in battle, it can attack again. This monster cannot attack directly.

296573d.jpg

card lore: This card can only be activated when there's 1 face-up "Kick About, Los Lobos". If you activate this card, you cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon or Special Summon during this turn. Special Summon "Wolf Tokens" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 1000) in Defense Position to every free Monster Card Zone of your's and your opponent's field. Every time 1 of this Tokens is destroyed your opponent takes 300 points of damage.

296573w.jpg

card lore:You can divide your ATK by 2 and attack your opponent directly.

296573x.jpg

card lore:During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

296573m.jpg

card lore:"Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, Sexta Espada" + "Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez - Adjuchas"

You can divide your ATK by 2 and attack your opponent directly.

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

There are a couple OCG errors' date=' and some pics are blurry. However, nice try! 7/10

[/quote']

ocg is not my strong suit anyways so if you can help by correct it...

and the pics, well its hard to find any decent pics nowadays... i mean they look good when you save them but when you put them on the card they bacome blurry...

but thx:D

This is probably obvious, but some of your pics are blurry.

Honestly, although it won't matter to most people, I don't see the point of posting the card lore if the text isn't too small.

But I think they're great.

Regarding your "Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck- Former Tercera Espada", I think, instead of 'If this card is destroyed while in defense mode your opponent takes 500 Life Points of Damage.' it's 'If this card is destroyed while in defense mode your opponent takes 500 Points of Battle Damage' or 'loses 500 Life Points.'

This is probably obvious' date=' but some of your pics are blurry.

Honestly, although it won't matter to most people, I don't see the point of posting the card lore if the text isn't too small.

Regarding your "Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck- Former Tercera Espada", I think, instead of 'If this card is destroyed while in defense mode your opponent takes 500 Life Points of Damage.' it's 'If this card is destroyed while in defense mode your opponent takes 500 Points of Battle Damage' or 'loses 500 Life Points.'

[/quote']

yeah, some of the pics are blurry indeed...

the card lore is useful to correct ocg... instead of writing the whole text you just copy and correct what is wrong then post... i will correct neliel

and thx for liking the cards, keep tuned for more:D

[/quote']

the card lore is useful to correct ocg... instead of writing the whole text you just copy and correct what is wrong then post... i will correct neliel

[/quote']

Well' date=' its best to find biger pics because smaler ones enlarge themselves to fit the card, ad appears blurry. Go to photobucket or DeviantARt to get images there. Also, I prefer studying other real yugioh cards to get the hang of it

[/quote']

deviantart is usually where i get my pics

Yup. Definitely the pictures are the major problem here. Well, if you could find some better, it would be great.

Magic=Spell (in the 8th Espada)

Gabriel needs a tougher cost. You're resurrecting a powerful Syncho not Kuribou, right :-P

All in all, my rate is 8.5/10

I wonder how big this set will be. Any plans on how many cards you're going to make?

Seems like I'll be waiting for the Supernatural for some time. Oh, well, it can't be helped.

Good luck! ^^

Yup. Definitely the pictures are the major problem here. Well' date=' if you could find some better, it would be great.

Magic=Spell (in the 8th Espada)

Gabriel needs a tougher cost. You're resurrecting a powerful Syncho not Kuribou, right :-P

All in all, my rate is 8.5/10

I wonder how big this set will be. Any plans on how many cards you're going to make?

Seems like I'll be waiting for the Supernatural for some time. Oh, well, it can't be helped.

Good luck! ^^

[/quote']

yeah, guess we can all agree on that... pics are definatelly the biggest problem...

corrected...

gabriel has a slightly improved cost... check it now and give your feedback on it...

i dont know how long this set is going to be... i'll make the cards as the ideas come so...

i'll try and post something new to supernatural every once in a while...

thx for the rate:D

Both 9th Espadas and Negacion have Field that should be field

Negasion: special summon=Special Summon; you have to specify when exactly the monster is Special Summoned (the Phase)

Las Noches: Every "Arrancar" and "Espada" monster gains 300 ATK. When an "Arrancar" or an "Espada" monster is selected as an attack target, you can change it to face-down Defense Position.

Lilynette: This card is treated as having "Espada" in it's card name. - The last sentence should be like that

The new cards are interesting. I like the Negacion the most but all of them are great.

Love Lilynette's picture ^^

Waiting for Stark and Los Lobos to be released

Good job up until now! :D

Both 9th Espadas and Negacion have Field that should be field

Negasion: special summon=Special Summon; you have to specify when exactly the monster is Special Summoned (the Phase)

Las Noches: Every "Arrancar" and "Espada" monster gains 300 ATK. When an "Arrancar" or an "Espada" monster is selected as an attack target' date=' you can change it to face-down Defense Position.[/i']

Lilynette: This card is treated as having "Espada" in it's card name. - The last sentence should be like that

The new cards are interesting. I like the Negacion the most but all of them are great.

Love Lilynette's picture ^^

Waiting for Stark and Los Lobos to be released

Good job up until now! :D

thx for the correction in the ocg... what would i do if it wasn't you:D

corrected

posted starrk and los lobos

In Lilynette I made a mistake. I said it's but the correct one is its. Sorry!

Starrk: This monster can attack twice in the same Battle Phase.

Released Starrk: 1 "Coyote Starrk, Primera Espada" + 1 "Lilynette Gingerback"

When this monster destroys a monster in battle, it can attack again. This monster cannot attack directly.

Los Lobos: there's=there is; slot=Monster Card Zone; tokens=Tokens

Sorry for always babbling about OCG. I must be really annoying. But I still appreciate the rep! Thank you!

Nice job on the new cards! ^^

In Lilynette I made a mistake. I said it's but the correct one is its. Sorry!

Starrk: This monster can attack twice in the same Battle Phase.

Released Starrk: 1 "Coyote Starrk' date=' Primera Espada" + [u']1[/u] "Lilynette Gingerback"

Los Lobos: there's=there is; slot=Monster Card Zone; tokens=Tokens

Sorry for always babbling about OCG. I must be really annoying. But I still appreciate the rep! Thank you!

Nice job on the new cards! ^^

i apreciate your help with the ocg... not my strong suit...

Archived