card

hcrayert22

1. Blurry Pic

2. Fake type

3. Vanilla

4. UP'ed for an over Lv.8.

5. There are not many Vannilas with over 2800 ATK, dont make any more exeptions.

6. Youre new, and newbies like you need to learn to make good cards, what happened to PNG's people!

7. The name has nothing to do with Pop - Culture, neither does the type.

8. Next is the random tite, explain what series that it comes from. EG: If i posted a naruto card and the title said "Card" people would be mislead alot.

9. Its VERY easy to summon, like Blue Eyes, just this doesnt deserve to be made.

10. Regarding #2 and #7, tell us what this is based off.

10 reasons why this is dumb, (Shines joshicy and DHeroDogma Sign)

1. Blurry Pic

2. Fake type

3. Vanilla

5. There are not many Vannilas with over 2800 ATK, dont make any more exeptions.

6. Youre new, and newbies like you need to learn to make good cards, what happened to PNG's people!

8. Next is the random tite, explain what series that it comes from. EG: If i posted a naruto card and the title said "Card" people would be mislead alot.

9. Its VERY easy to summon, like Blue Eyes, just this doesnt deserve to be made.

1. Blurry Pic

2. Fake type

3. Vanilla

Lust is from FMA, Full Metal Alchemest. Either raise Lust's ATK or reduce her Level. I don't mind fake types, but at least spell homunculus right, please. If you want a better picture, which I think you really need, go on google or deviantART.

Unfortunately, it looks like you just cobbled this together in a few seconds. I wont rate it.

Archived