Milotic, Serpent of Aphrodite

Zextra

Hello, everyone!

This is my first post ever in the Pop Culture Secition.

218319q.jpg

Lore:

1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER Monsters

When this card destroys a monster, place 1 "Stunning Attraction" Counter on this card (max.3). You can remove from play 2 WATER monsters from your Graveyard to remove a "Stunning Attraction" Counter from this card to Special Summon 1 monster from your opponent's Graveyard. The Special Summoned monster's effect is negated and its Attribute is changed to WATER. During the End Phase, you gain Life Points equal to the number of WATER monsters in your Graveyard x200.

Please rate and comment and give suggestions! Thanks! :D

Hello, everyone!

218319q.jpg

Lore:

When this card destroys a monster, place 1 "Stunning Attraction" Counter on this card (max.3). You can remove from play 2 WATER monsters from your Graveyard to remove a "Stunning Attraction" Counter from this card to Special Summon 1 monster from your opponent's Graveyard. The Special Summoned monster's effect is negated and its Attribute is changed to WATER. During the End Phase, you gain Life Points equal to the number of WATER monsters in your Graveyard x200.

Hello, everyone!

218319q.jpg

Lore:

Archived