Can you change some of the base layout of the cardmaker?

shoyon91

Here's the thing, I want to make cards, but I want to use my own element graphics in the right hand corner instead of being stuck using the traditional light/dark/earth/etc...

In addition, I would like to add a "hitpoints" number below the text area next to the ATK and DEF.

First off I would like to know if this is even possible, and if I can, what exactly would I need to do so that it would be in the same format as the card maker, but with hitpoints and my personal list of element graphics?

Thank you very much!

well if thats the case, couldn't i just add the hp number on the templates on the downloadable version? its the same thing as changing the symbols...

btw, if thats true then i only have one more question

is there a way for me to send the cards i made on my account to my computer so i can work on them via the downloadable version?

I suggest photoshop/GIMP/paint. Type "HP:" into the ATK box and [insert Number] into the DEF box on a blank effect monster. Then copy & paste them onto the main card. And for custom attributes, just resize, and copy & paste onto the main card. I could do this for you if you want (first couple of pics free).

actually, one more problem if ur still there, upon trying to open the downloadable yugioh card maker, i get this message:

"Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

I know this is the wrong area, but since i already had this thread going i figured what the hey, and yes, i unzipped the file b4 trying this.

you can, but thats not the problem anymore, im having this problem now:

"Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

I know this is not the proper space, but I have asked on the appropriate forum, i have pm'd some mods (who didn't have solutions), and pm'd ycmaker himself, who still hasn't gotten back to me yet.

I did download the activeXcontrol pad before unzipping the file, which was supposed to fix that error message that prevents me from using the downloaded version.

Other peeps seem to have this problem, and I do not believe it has been resolved for them either...

Archived