new card Ancient Crystal Dragon plz coment

Dark Armor

The picture of you card is very good but it is not backed up with a good effect. I find it very simple, lots of spelling mistakes and the OCG is very Bad. But for a begginner card maker I feel you have a great potential to be one of the great card makers in the future if you carry on working like this.

6/10

:)

The picture of you card is very good but it is not backed up with a good effect. I find it very simple, lots of spelling mistakes and the OCG is very Bad. But for a begginner card maker I feel you have a great potential to be one of the great card makers in the future if you carry on working like this.

6/10

6/10

you havee a typo it should be "then all monsters with less stars than the discarded monster are destroyed" were i have are you have "is" you have the makings of some fine cards on your hands

7/10

hey could you tell me where you get your pictures from

I got the from Google ti tok long to fine them but i could get you some pics like it if you want it.

you havee a typo it should be "then all monsters with less stars than the discarded monster are destroyed" were i have are you have "is" you have the makings of some fine cards on your hands

7/10

I got the from Google ti tok long to fine them but i could get you some pics like it if you want it.

7/10

Archived