Chaos Pudding

Guest Chaos Pudding

12155i.jpg

12155o.jpg

12155.jpg

12155.jpg

12155.jpg

12155x.jpg

Still looking for the proper representation of mana in YGO, so things like the first part of Animate Dead might change depending on how I feel.

Guest Chaos Pudding

12155i.jpg

12155o.jpg

12155.jpg

12155.jpg

12155.jpg

12155x.jpg

Still looking for the proper representation of mana in YGO, so things like the first part of Animate Dead might change depending on how I feel.

Guest Chaos Pudding

12155i.jpg

12155o.jpg

12155.jpg

12155.jpg

12155.jpg

12155x.jpg

Guest Chaos Pudding

Wow' date=' could you post a Synchro to go with the Tuner? say "Undead Synchronic Knight"?

[/quote']

If I can find something suitable in the Beta set of MTG, then yeah I'll make a Synchro. I just made Black Knight a Tuner because I felt it needed something else to make it more playable.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Wow' date=' could you post a Synchro to go with the Tuner? say "Undead Synchronic Knight"?

[/quote']

If I can find something suitable in the Beta set of MTG, then yeah I'll make a Synchro. I just made Black Knight a Tuner because I felt it needed something else to make it more playable.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

Archived