[Renard] Cards used as filler comics

El Renardo

Just before I disappeared off the face of the planet of YCM, I made a few cards to act as a series of filler comics. I'm going to display those I made previously, as well as update with other cards when I make them.

First, the Godzilla parody cards:

[spoiler=Zombie Moth]375464.jpg

If this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this monster in face-up Attack position with 5 counters. If an attack or an effect of a card would remove this card from the field, remove one counter to negate the attack or effect. If this card was Summoned by this card's effect, then remove this card from play once it is removed from the field.

[spoiler=Flailing Zilla]375464.jpg

You may Tribute this monster to destroy one monster and one Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field that are in the same column as this card. You may also equip it to Zombie Moth as an Equip Card. As long as this card is equipped to Zombie Moth, Zombie Moth does not lose Counters from the effects of cards that would remove Zombie Moth from the field. (A monster can be equipped with only 1 Union monster at a time. Destroy this card when an attack would destroy Zombie Moth.)

Second, I made this card at the request of a friend who really dislikes the Yugioh TV series (He quotes, "Who the frell plays cards while riding motorcycles?!"). The image result came from searching the term "Anubis with guns":

[spoiler=Bastardization of Egyptian Mythology]375464.jpg

Both you and your opponent lose all of your Life Points. This is because you two have been cheapening Egyptian mythology by playing this game. Therefore, you both lose at life and this card game. Oh, and this card cannot be stopped.

Third, this card would be considered as a Pop Culture card, except that the "Nightmare Pertussis Vaccine" doesn't actually exist in the Megaman X series. I created this card shortly after I made a comic about the death of Sigma. I joked about Sigma catching the Nightmare Pertussis virus in Megaman X6, hence the joke about a vaccine for said virus:

[spoiler=Nightmare Pertussis Vaccine]375464y.jpg

Equip only to a monster on the field in Attack position. This card boosts the ATK of the equipped monster by 800. Each time the equipped monster attacks, place a counter on this card (max 3). You may choose to remove those counters from this card to reduce the ATK of an opponent's monster by 200 x the number of counters removed while that monster remains on the field.

Archived