my first cards

.:Dark Magician:.

my first card hope you guys like them :) and sry about the pics in call of the archangel and the gate of destiny. those were the only pics that i could find for those card

573948s.jpg

Sacrifice this card to summon "HolyAngemon" if it is in your hand. This card is not affected by effects.

573948.jpg

This card is not affected by another monsters effects or magic or trap cards. Sacrifice this card and special summon "Magnadramon" only if it is in your hand.

573948.jpg

If "Angewomon" is on the field, she gains 700ATK and she may attack directly.

573948.jpg

If "Angemon" and "Angewomon" are on the field, both get 1000ATK for one round.

573948k.jpg

This card cant be normal summoned. It can only be special summoned with "Angemon" effect. For every fairy on the graveyard -200ATK for one of the opponents monster. Sacrifice this card and special summon "Seraphimon".

573948b.jpg

This card cant be normal summoned. This card can only be special summoned by the effect of "Angewowmon".This card can remove one fiend on the opponent's field. As long as this card is on your field you can reload (discard as much cards as you want from your hand and draw the number of cards you discard) every 2 rounds. Sacrifice this card to special summon "Ophanimon" if it is in your hand.

573948.jpg

If "HolyAngemon" is on the field, remove 1 card of the opponent's field.

573948i.jpg

Sacrifice a "MagnaDramon" from your hand or field and summon "Ophanimon" from your deck.

573948.jpg

This card cant be normal summoned. It only can be summoned by the effect of "HolyAngemon". As long as this card is on the field the opponent may not use traps. For every light monster in the graveyard you gain 450LP.

573948.jpg

This card cant be normal summoned. It can only be summoned by the effect of "Magnadramon" or by the spell card "Call Of The Archangel". As long as this card is on the field fiends will not be able to attack.

573948s.jpg

If "Seraphimon" is on the field, he gains 900ATK and may attack 2 targets at the same time.

573948og.jpg

Seraphimon + Myotismon. If a fairy attacks this card, the fairy is automatically sent to the graveyard. If you pay 1000LP you can search in your deck or graveyard for 2 fiends and put them in your hand. For each fiend in both players graveyard the opponent loses 450LP.

573948t.jpg

Knightmon + Ophanimon. This card can make 2 attacks each turn. As long as this card is on the field, fiends cant be summoned.

573948.jpg

Ophanimon + Apollomon. When this card is destroyed the fusion materials go back to your deck. This card may attack 2 targets or remove one card from the field.

sorry if i have OCG errors. i am from Colombia

Archived