Devil May Cry -PREVIEW- [OCG help needed]

LiAM

Devil_May_Cry_Dante_Banner_by_xXsparrowgirlXx.jpg

*Banner used for entertainment purposes only, not by me, will not be official banner. From: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/109/a/4/Devil_May_Cry_Dante_Banner_by_xXsparrowgirlXx.jpg

Read : I'm going to make a massive Devil May Cry set soon-ish.

Created this preview as a kind of pilot study, plus it's the one effect I don't know exactly how to word.

Give the best constructive criticisim please, I did my best on the OCG, the second effect worries me.

Additional effects/ different affect for it?

[align=center]131963.jpg

All "Devil Hunter" monsters become immune to the effects of Fiend-Type and Zombie-Type monsters. During a players End Phase, they gain 100 Life Points for each face-up "Devil Hunter" monster they control.[/align]

All "Devil Hunter" monsters are unnaffected by the effects of Fiend-Type and Zombie-Type monsters. During a players End Phase, they gain 100 Life Points for each face-up "Devil Hunter" monster they control.

lol the only error that was there, but everything else seems awesome

pretty balanced, since it effects both players

Awesome Pic

8.5/10

I wonder how the rest of the set is going to be.

All "Devil Hunter" monsters are unnaffected by the effects of Fiend-Type and Zombie-Type monsters. During a players End Phase' date=' [u']they gain[/u] 100 Life Points for each face-up "Devil Hunter" monster they control.

Awesome Pic

8.5/10

They ? The cards ? How can the cards gain Life Points ?

Something like that I suppose:

All "Devil Hunter" monsters are unaffected by the effects of Fiend and Zombie-Type monsters. During a player's End Phase, the turn player (this is kinda science fiction, though :D) gains 100 Life Points for each face-up "Devil Hunter" monster they control.

DHeroDogma said it already, though.

Anyway, seems like a good card, but I would like to see some Devil Hunters first to rate it ^^

All "Devil Hunter" monsters are unnaffected by the effects of Fiend-Type and Zombie-Type monsters. During a players End Phase' date=' [u']they gain[/u] 100 Life Points for each face-up "Devil Hunter" monster they control.

Awesome Pic

8.5/10

They ? The cards ? How can the cards gain Life Points ?

See the red segment, the new sentence states firstly a Players turn, therefore implying Life Points gained to player. ;):P

Something like that I suppose:

All "Devil Hunter" monsters are unaffected by the effects of Fiend and Zombie-Type monsters. During a player's End Phase' date=' [b']the turn player[/b] (this is kinda science fiction, though :D) gains 100 Life Points for each face-up "Devil Hunter" monster they control.

DHeroDogma said it already, though.

Anyway, seems like a good card, but I would like to see some Devil Hunters first to rate it ^^

Aha D: Well I'm still in the progress of getting pics and saving cards =P

I'm doing my best to get them all out as quick as possible.

i will be waiting to see this deck' date=' best of luck dude.

[/quote']

Thanks ;D

Archived