My Elemental mage set (just started could use help)

sparkyred6

Vivi The Mage can use a effect the summons a monster to the field depending on Lvl.

Elemental Mage- Earth NO PERCENT only numbers from 100-2000.

Elemental Mage - Wind: Once per turn, return once Spell or Trap card you his/her respected side of the field back to his/her hand

Elemental Mage - Water: Flip a coin

Heads: Negate the attacks directed to your monsters

Elemental Mage- Fire: By sending one monster on your side of the field to the Graveyard, this monster can attack directly. Damage becomes 250.

Elemental Mage - Darkness: Once per turn, Special Summon one Lvl 2 or Lower Spellcaster-Type monster to your side of the field in Face-down Defence Mode or Face-up Attack Mode

Elemental Mage - Light (try Deviantart.com for a picture, use you mind to make a description, does not have to be long)

Tails: Destroy this card.

Please take me kindly' date=' but I think they are overpowered for 4 star monsters. I mean you can have 2000 ATK or DEF which is fine, but in real cards, e.x. ATK 2000 and DEF 100. I do like them though so keep up the good work!

[/quote']

um can you give me suggestions to make them not OPed

Yes, they are very OP for 4 star monsters, but I like the idea. You can make, maybe 1 with both 2000 DEF and ATK, but they would need a drawback effect. After that, you still might need to make it a 5 or 6 star monster. Other than that, adjusting their stats is about all you can do. Personally, I would suggest, since fire is normally associated with power, that he have maybe 2000 ATK and maybe 500 DEF. The reverse for Earth, since it's normally associated with durability. Darkness is associated with power too, but I would give it around... 1800 ATK and 1300 DEF. These are just my suggestions though.

5/10 because they're OP. Fix it and it'll be along the lines of 7/10, because of OCG and little things like punctuation that make a big difference.

I love the cards themselves, though.

TY for what you said about cards and for the suggestions

Yes' date=' they are very OP for 4 star monsters, but I like the idea. You can make, maybe 1 with both 2000 DEF and ATK, but they would need a drawback effect. After that, you still might need to make it a 5 or 6 star monster. Other than that, adjusting their stats is about all you can do. Personally, I would suggest, since fire is normally associated with power, that he have maybe 2000 ATK and maybe 500 DEF. The reverse for Earth, since it's normally associated with durability. Darkness is associated with power too, but I would give it around... 1800 ATK and 1300 DEF. These are just my suggestions though.

5/10 because they're OP. Fix it and it'll be along the lines of 7/10, because of OCG and little things like punctuation that make a big difference.

I love the cards themselves, though.

[/quote']

Archived