The Rare Hunters[Started][Accepting][OoC Thread]

[align=center]This is an RP for The Rare Hunters Organization, but you don't have to be in the Rare Hunters to join the RP. One side note, if your not active, I will kick you from the RP, I hate it when people join and then just drop it without saying a word. PS, don't use spoilers, one of the members who will be joining the RP can't view them.

[spoiler=[b]Intro [/b]]

The Rare Hunters were believed to have vanished long ago, never to be seen again...but unknown to the world, they slowly began to resurface and are now once again at large. The leader, a man who calls himself Hadeus, somehow came into possesion of the Millenium Rod, and item believed to have been destroyed long ago. With the power of this Millenium Item, he slowly began recruiting minions for the Rare Hunters and even got his hands on the Legendary Eygptian God cards. Now Hadeus is looking for a way to open up the Rift Gate that will allow him to control an army of Shadow Beasts and enslave all man kind.

[spoiler=[b]Plot [/b]]

A simple Rare Hunter goon was making his patrol in Xiona, a city filled with people who love the game of Duel Monsters. This Rare Hunter was very good at his job, stealing rare cards from his victims, but on one day, he became the victim. A force more powerful than this rare hunter could have ever imagined, showed up and challenged him to a duel. This "force" is known as the Orichalcose, and the rare hunter had no clue what was in store for him. He was easily defeated and this Orichalcose stripped him of his soul and he was never seen of again. Word of this Orichalcose and it's power made it back to Hadeus, he was enraged that someone took out one of his Rare Hunters, a very skilled one at that. Hadeus looked into thie Orichalcose and found out what it really was, and ancient magic with powers so incredibly strong. But, they were just what Hadeus was looking for. So a was began between these Rare Hunters and their shadow games, and the Orichalcose, no Rare Hunter has been able to get their hands on a Seal of Orichalcose, but it is all Hadeus needs, to complete his plans.

[spoiler=[b]Application [/b]]

Name

Description/Picture

Faction: Rare Hunter, Orichalcose, Good

Deck Type

Biography

Duel Disk type

Other

Are you a member of the Rare Hunters

If you said no, click here to join if you want

Will you be an active character

[spoiler=[b]Rules [/b]]

Custom Cards:Now, I'm all for custom cards, but all it takes is one overpowered card to ruin the RP for everybody, so to settle this issue before it starts, here is the rule...Each character can have up to 10 custom cards in his/her deck, now with that being said, you can't somehow draw them in every duel.

Godmodding: Very simple, you can't godmod. So no atomatic victorys in one turn, no atomatically hitting your opponent ect.

Advanced Clause: 4 lines MINIMUM. No exceptions. 1st warning nothing. 2nd warning temp ban. 3rd warning...perma ban.

Millenium Items: Unless you talk to me first, you can't have one. Ask, I may say yes. I have the Millenium Rod obviously being the rare hunter leader. Rules with Millenium Items include.... No using them to find information you shouldn't have in the RP. Ex. No using the eye to force your opponent to say what they have in their hand, cause then your gaurnteed to win. Also, no using the items to control other peoples actions. I can only control NPC or people who give me permission outside of the RP with the Rod.

Eygiptian Gods: I have them all, I won't use all of them, but my character has them in his posession. So no you cant have them, unless you somehow steal one from my character, which I doubt will happen

Orichalcose: Yes you can lose your soul, no it doesn't mean your out of the RP. With the Orichalcose, I just ask you don't over do it, don't get carried away with it.

Virtual World: This is basically what happens if you lose your soul to the Orichalcose, or the Shadow Games. Basically your mind goes into a sortof Virtual World/After World. There you will still be able to duel and be a part of the story, and even duel your way to freedom.

Other: No Synchros, or Sacred Beasts. Or anything like that. Maybe the Legendary Dragons, but ask me first.

IC Rule Before, and After each of your turns, post this and fill it out so to keep things less complicated.

Life Points:

# of Cards in Hand:

# of Cards in Graveyard:

# of Cards Removed from Play:

# of Monsters on Field:

# of Spells/Traps on Field:

[spoiler=[b]My Application[/b]]

Name - Hadeus

Age - Unknown(52)

Gender - Males

Description/Picture

sawiii2kjh.jpg

Instead of that jacket, he is wearing a Rare Hunter robe.

Faction: Rare Hunter, Orichalcose, Good - Leader of the Rare Hunters

Deck Type - Fear, Torture, Shutdown

List of cards in deck - Coming a little later.

Biography - Not much is known about Hadeus, it is almost like he just showed up out of thin air one day. All that is really know about him, is he always had great passion for dueling, but even more, he enjoyed making people feel fear, so he heard a story about a group who no longer existed called the Rare Hunters. He then began to recreate the dark group and is now the leader. It's not known how, but he came into the possesion of the Millenium Rod and the 3 Eygpitian God cards, all were believed to have been lost. All that is known, is he is looking for a way to take over the world, and have everyone under his grip.

Duel Disk type

dueldisk29.png

Other - He maybe old, but don't let that make you underestimte him, he is powerful as well as intelligent. Anyone who messes with him is asking to be sent into darkness forever.

Are you a member of the Rare Hunters (Club) - Yes, I'm the creator

If you said no, click the link in my Sig if you want to join -

Will you be an active character - Of course

[spoiler=[b]Lexadin Application[/b]]

Name: Tenem (Name that he uses at least)

Description/Picture: I can't find a pic so I'll try decribing him. (Without the robe of course)

He has blue eyes and has brown hair till the end of his neck. He's about 1,9 meters (6'3" I'm not shure this is right though), but is pretty lean for his size, making him look fragile. He's caucasian and is ussually seen with a T-shirt and some jeans on.

(Do I need more?)

Faction: Rare Hunter, Orichalcose, Good: Rare Hunter

Deck Type: Burning Shadows

Biography: He was born in the Suburbs of a small town in Europe. He had a loving family and got almost everything he wished for. This made him spoiled and greedy for more. At one day he got interested in a game called: Duel Monsters. But he was losing all the matches he played and he realized something, his deck didn't had enough rare cards. And he started to collect the cards, the rarer the better. But becouse he wasn't good enough in winning them, he started stealing them. And eventually he made a deck that was good enough to pulverise his opponents and then take thier rarest cards for himself.

This eventually brought him in contact with the rare hunters, who had a similair style and decided to recrute him as one of thier own.

Now he is a pretty high ranking rare hunter with a Deck full of rare cards, and hungry for more he continous to challange duelists and take thier rarest cards, but this time not for himself but for the Rare Hunters!

Duel Disk type:

Is something like this ok?

dueldiskofdoombymalinda.jpg

Other: Even though he looks fragile he can pack quite a punch and is not afraid to take someone's cards by force. He also has a habit of laughing while he's dueling.

Are you a member of the Rare Hunters: Yes

Will you be an active character: I shall try as much as I can.

[spoiler=[b]xRedxEyesxClanx Application[/b]]

Name:Zain Cryslx

Faction:good

Deck type:red eyes

Duel Disk: DOTR_Duel_Disk_by_Scarred_Eye.jpg

Appearance: Human_Shadow__The_Wise_One_by_Maxus_the_fox.jpg

Bio:Zain ran away from his home in Zydia because his parents were contstantly fighting over money and other things, and also that he was being bullied harshly at school for playing yugioh. He soon found himself in Xiona. Finnally fitting in, he participated in every city tournament and lived off of the prize money from them. Its been three years since Zain had arrived in Xiona, and he is now reveared as one of the best duelists in the city. He is always in search of a duel and rare cards, but most duelists refuse to face him stating that the rare hunters took their best cards. He is now longing to become a rare hunter, and can't wait untill one attacks him so he can ask if he can join.

Deck List

Monsters:

Snipe Hunter x1

Spear Dragon x1

Goblin Elite Attack Force x1

Masked Dragon x3

White Horned Dragon x1

Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter x1

Zaborg the Tunder Monarch x1

Luster Dragon x3

Evil Hero Malicious Edge x1

Cyber Dragon x2

Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x1

Marshmallon x1

= 17

Spells/Magic:

Malovent Nuzzler x2

MST x1

Giant Trunade x1

Fissure x2

Heavy storm x1

Brain Control x1

Ribbon of Rebirth x1

Shrink x2

Polmeryzation x2

=13

Traps:

Draining Shield x1

Bottomless Trap Hole x1

Waboku x3

Sakurestu Armor x1

Magic Cylinder x1

Ultimate Offering x1

Dust Tornado x2

=10

10+17+13=40

Fusion:

Cyber Twin Dragon x1

Five-Headed Dragon x1

[/align]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Here's my app.]

Name: Tenem (Name that he uses at least)

Description/Picture: I can't find a pic so I'll try decribing him. (Without the robe of course)

He has blue eyes and has brown hair till the end of his neck. He's about 1,9 meters (6'3" I'm not shure this is right though), but is pretty lean for his size, making him look fragile. He's caucasian and is ussually seen with a T-shirt and some jeans on.

(Do I need more?)

Faction: Rare Hunter, Orichalcose, Good: Rare Hunter

Deck Type: Burning Shadows

Biography: He was born in the Suburbs of a small town in Europe. He had a loving family and got almost everything he wished for. This made him spoiled and greedy for more. At one day he got interested in a game called: Duel Monsters. But he was losing all the matches he played and he realized something, his deck didn't had enough rare cards. And he started to collect the cards, the rarer the better. But becouse he wasn't good enough in winning them, he started stealing them. And eventually he made a deck that was good enough to pulverise his opponents and then take thier rarest cards for himself.

This eventually brought him in contact with the rare hunters, who had a similair style and decided to recrute him as one of thier own.

Now he is a pretty high ranking rare hunter with a Deck full of rare cards, and hungry for more he continous to challange duelists and take thier rarest cards, but this time not for himself but for the Rare Hunters!

Duel Disk type:

Is something like this ok?

dueldiskofdoombymalinda.jpg

Other: Even though he looks fragile he can pack quite a punch and is not afraid to take someone's cards by force. He also has a habit of laughing while he's dueling.

Are you a member of the Rare Hunters: Yes

Will you be an active character: I shall try as much as I can.

no its GX's

Asuka's brother uses it in the fourth season.

yeah Im not gonna do that until we have more people. Just remeber' date=' no GX or 5d's cards. Thanks:P

[/quote']

That is one of the two reasons why I don't want to join. The other is the limit of 5 customs. Why not add a Cards Used Spoiler Tag (like I always do) so people can't change their cards' effects to their own advantage?

Ok well the only reason Im saying no Gx/5d's, is because I can't stand Synchros, and I dont want people trying to throw the Sacred Beasts into this story. And as for the 5 custom rule, its mainly because the creators of Yugioh, came up with 100's of cards, if you can't find 50 you like to make a deck, then I feel bad for ya. I love custom cards, but people take it to extreme and I refuse to have that.

Ok well the only reason Im saying no Gx/5d's' date=' is because I can't stand Synchros, and I dont want people trying to throw the Sacred Beasts into this story. And as for the 5 custom rule, its mainly because the creators of Yugioh, came up with 100's of cards, if you can't find 50 you like to make a deck, then I feel bad for ya. I love custom cards, but people take it to extreme and I refuse to have that.

[/quote']

I extremely disapprove of broken Custom Cards; that's why insist on Cards Used spoiler tags. I assure you; my Custom Cards wouldn't be broken. Plus, I wasn't planning on Synchros or Sacred Beasts; I was planning on E-Heroes.

Archived