My second attempt >x< Machine Invasion

Sirce

[spoiler=First Cards]575843.jpg575843.jpg575843a.jpg575843.jpg575843.jpg

[spoiler= Second Attempt]575843.jpg575843.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by tributing 2 "Grand Machine" monsters. This card is also treated as a Fiend-Type. Your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters, unless they pay 700 Life Points and discard 1 card from their hand.

575843v.jpg575843.jpg[spoiler=Lore]You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Machine-Type monster. Once per turn, you can place 1 Breaker Counter on 1 face-up card. If this card attacks a monster with a Breaker Counter, the attacked monster is changed to Attack Position. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, draw 1 card.

575843.jpg575843.jpg[spoiler=Lore]You can only control 1 face-up "Grand Machine - Colossal Master Machine". As long as you control 2 or more face-up Machine-Type monsters, this card cannot be destroy by card effects. When a Spell Card is activated, negate the effect and this card gains 600 ATK until the End Phase.

575843q.jpg575843b.jpg575843.jpg575843.jpg575843l.jpg575843.jpg

If it's horrible I'm sorry x_x

No offense, but I liked the strategy involved in your first attempt. By having Machine Conqueror and some other weak machine type monsters, you could use Robot Experimental Center to either raise the power of Machine conqueror for the turn, or destroy the weaker machine-type monsters, thus gaining a permanent boost in Machine Conqueror's attack. Also, when somebody tried to attack your Conqueror, you just redirect it to Impact machine if it's on the field.With both sets combined, there is some serious OP issues. Mainly the aforementioned technique plus a Power Supplier, which would be invincible until it was alone with the conqueror, which could take too long. But good cards, good originality, good effort. OCG errors here and there. And you do not need to raise their attack IMO. 8/10 Grammar and a bit of balancing issues.

Archived