How do you like my first set?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like my first set?

• 1/5 Are you blind?
    • 2/5 Dude, you gotta work harder
    • 3/5 Not the worst cards made
    • 4/5 Really good cards
    • 5/5 Awesome for your first post

This is my Maplestory set, i'm sorry if the lore comes out choppy though.

568437o.jpg

legend3454 lore:When this monster is Special Summoned succesfully you may Special Summon one monster with "Maplestory" in it's card name from your ,hand deck or graveyard. When this card is destroyed you may add one card with "Maplestory" in it's name from your deck to your hand.

568437v.jpg

Ellinia lore:All WATER Maplestory-type monsters gain 600 ATK points. When this card would to be destroyed, you may Tribute one WATER Maplestory-Type monster to negate it's destruction.

568437.jpg

Henesys lore:All WIND Maplestory-Type monsters gain 600 ATK points. When this card would to be destroyed, you may Tribute one WIND Maplestory-Type monster to negate it's destruction.

568437g.jpg

inkymycat lore:When this card is Summoned succesfully you may activate any spell card with "Maplestory" in it's name from your graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard you may Special Summon one Maplestory Magician-Type monster from your hand or deck.

568437.jpg

Kerning City lore:All DARK Maplestory-Type monsters gain 600 ATK points. When this card would to be destroyed, you may Tribute one DARK Maplestory-Type monster to negate it's destruction.

568437.jpg

Maplestory Cash Shop lore:Once per turn as long as this card remains face up on the field you may pay any amount of Life Points to give one monster with "Maplestory" in it's name ATK points equal to the amount of Life Points paid until the end phase.

568437.jpg

Maplestory Overpopulation lore:Special Summon as many cards with "Maplestory" in their name from your hand. Once one of the monsters that was Summoned by this effect would to be destroyed, destroy all other monsters with "Maplestory" in their name.

568437.jpg

Perion lore:All EARTH Maplestory-Type monsters gain 600 ATK points. When this card would to be destroyed, you may Tribute one EARTH Maplestory-Type monster to negate it's destruction.

568437e.jpg

pinkpinky6 lore:Every time you or your opponent activates a Spell Card this card gains 100 ATK points. Once per turn if this card has more then 1000 ATK points you may decrease this card's attack by 1000 to move any spell card with "Maplestory" in it's name from your deck to your hand.

568437.jpg

Stand Strong or Stand Together Lore:Activate only when a monster with "Maplestory" in its card name that you control destroys an opponent's monster. Activate one of the following effects.

*One monster with "Maplestory" in its card name gains 1000 ATK points until the end of the 3rd standby phase after this card was activated.

or

*If you control only one monster special summon one monster with "Maplestory" in its card name whos stars are equal to the amount of stars the monster on your side of the field has.

I'm just gonna correct the basics

"attribute" is not included in effects

DARK, and WIND for example are in all caps

commas are needed

Life Points, Summon(ed), Tribute are in capitalizations

you only use Type during this thingy(Warrior-Type, Fiend-Type, Aqua-Type, etc.)

one. two, etc. are changed to 1,2, etc.

end of the turn is changed to End Phase.

7.5/10

will be boosted once all the simple errors are fixed.

I just realized you're using fake types, but doesn't really matter to me unless it's really stupid

comma's are needed.

You should post the effects under the card, so people can easily fix them by copying and pasting them than editing the effects rather than constantly look up and down on the screen.

All the numbers are in number form, like 1 or 2

May is changed to "can"

Negating it's destruction is changed to "to prevent this card from being destroyed"

Deck and Graveyard are capitalized

And the commas kinda go after the what happens during the duel

Example1: "Each time you activate a Spell Card, this card gets an additional attack this turn for each card activated."

Example2: "If a card you control would be destroyed, destroy this card instead."

Example3: "You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Destroyer Beam" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard."

Your kinda getting there

Archived