[Preview] >Devil May Cry< {3} ::::][:::::

LiAM

Devil_May_Cry_Dante_Banner_by_xXsparrowgirlXx.jpg

*Banner used for entertainment purposes only, not by me, will not be official banner. From: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/109/a/4/Devil_May_Cry_Dante_Banner_by_xXsparrowgirlXx.jpg

As from an earlier preview, I had declared that I am making some DMC themed cards.

Here are the 3 main monster cards just as a demo.

If you have any OCG fixes, effect changes or different ideas, please share <3.

[align=center]

131963ti.jpg

This card can only be Summoned while there is a Fiend-Type monster on the field. Each time this card attacks,

place 1 Trigger Counter on it (max. 3). You can Tribute this card with 3 Trigger Counters to Special Summon 1 "Demon Hunter Devil Trigger Dante".

131963v.jpg

This card cannot be Summoned except by the effect of "Demon Hunter Dante". This card gains ATK

equal to the total Level of monsters your opponent controls x100. If this card were to be destroyed, you can send it to the Graveyard

and Special Summon 1 "Demon Hunter Dante" from your Graveyard. This card is destroyed

during the 3rd Standby Phase after Summoning.

131963oj.jpg

This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing up to 2 Fiend-Type monsters you control. A monster destroyed in battle by this card is removed

from play. Each time this card attacks, place 1 Trigger Counter on it (max. 3). When this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove 1 Trigger Counter from this card to negate it. You can Tribute this card with 3 Trigger Counters on it to Special Summon 1 "Demon Hunter Devil Hunter Vergil".[/align]

There are two spaces between sentences.

Will look at OCG later.

Nice pics.

Where? And okay

I think "Demon Hunter Dante" should (probably) be a Level 4' date=' because he's a little underpowered for a Level 5.

Other than that, I think these cards are great. Can't wait to see the full set.

9.999/10

[/quote']

I thought Level 5 cos the Fiend enemies were going to be the main monster/ tribute fodder etc. Plus he's weak too cos there are Equips which give additional effects to the cards =P

"Demon Hunter Devil Trigger Dante" or "Demon Hunter Dante Devil Trigger"? Which one will it be?

You used both referring to the same card.

In the Devil Trigger: If this card were to be destroyed=If this card would be destroyed

Overall, 9.7/10

Nicely done! The pics are awesome! ^^

"Demon Hunter Devil Trigger Dante" or "Demon Hunter Dante Devil Trigger"? Which one will it be?

You used both referring to the same card.

In the Devil Trigger: If this card were to be destroyed=If this card would be destroyed

Overall' date=' 9.7/10

Nicely done! The pics are awesome! ^^

[/quote']

Oh riiight, how clever of you to spot that XD (I didn't)

Gonna change that later then =D

Thanks lol ;)

Yeah' date=' .Each should be . Each, and etc.

[/quote']

Oh well I'll fix all that before I post them XD

Archived