Blackangelc

Would you use these in a deck?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use these in a deck?

• yes
    • maybe
    • could try
    • not at all

i like the first 2 cards, but you could use work on your pic, try editing it to be less blurry and work a little on the OCG if you dont know how to say or how does the OCG say it try looking at a real yugioh card, well i ussually do that, the last 3 r not bad too, i'll give 7/10 if you work on the pic and OCG 8/10

i like the first 2 cards' date=' but you could use work on your pic, try editing it to be less blurry and work a little on the OCG if you dont know how to say or how does the OCG say it try looking at a real yugioh card, well i ussually do that, the last 3 r not bad too, i'll give 7/10 if you work on the pic and OCG 8/10

[/quote']

any advice how to clean it up, i kinda use photobucket to edit the pics

hehe, i just found out what OCG means, guess i gotta clean the effects up a bit

any advice how to clean it up' date=' i kinda use photobucket to edit the pics

[/quote']

well idk anything about photo bucket, but is there anything that can increase the quality in photobucket if not maybe you should use a different program or do what i do...blur it ..or sharpen it, ok OCG tips: use tribute instead of sacrifice, well, keep it up ^^

any advice how to clean it up' date=' i kinda use photobucket to edit the pics

[/quote']

well idk anything about photo bucket, but is there anything that can increase the quality in photobucket if not maybe you should use a different program or do what i do...blur it ..or sharpen it, ok OCG tips: use tribute instead of sacrifice, well, keep it up ^^

thx man! i'll try

Archived