Angel Beats Cards

LarvaeMothKaiba

You should have images for your cards before they're posted.

Correct OCG (Official Card Grammar) and opinions:

Kanade Tachibana: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage Calculation is applied normally.)

This card is sadly rather bland, but its a good start for your card making. In my opinion, you should start out with easy cards, then challenge later on by adding unique effects to them. This card is actually not bad, but a wee bit underpowered. I'd simply switch its ATK with its DEF to get a more powerful monster. High DEF on an indestructible monster is not very needed, unless you don't want Piercing damage to ruin you.

Yuzuru Otonashi:

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it... (The rest is correct)

Now this card is very nice, as it is unique. You might want to make some support for the last part, though. To balance it as this as well is underpowered, you might want to remove the "in face-up Attack Position" part.

Yuri Nakamura:

Use the previous corrected OCG.

Again rather bland, but believe me, I've seen much worse.

Howling

Activate only when you control a face-up "Kanade Tachibana". Switch all monsters your opponent controls into Defense Position.

Please add an image. You could add something that makes this really unfair for the opponent, such as "Those monsters' battle positions cannot be changed until the end of your opponent's next turn."

Harmonics

Activate only when you control a face-up "Kanade Tachibana". Special Summon as many "Kanade Tachibana" Tokens (Warrior-Type/Earth/Level 5/ATK 1000/DEF 2100) as possible to your opponent's side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

Er... How is this helping you? You give your opponent a bunch of tokens with relatively high stats? You might want to tweak that.

Guild:

Equip Spell Card

5th

The image quality for this is rather bad. I like this card though, as I like mass destruction in general.

Hand Sonic Cards:

V2: Equip only to "Kanade Tachibana". The equipped monster gains 200 ATK and 700 DEF.

V3: Equip only to "Kanade Tachibana" equipped with "Hand Sonic V2" The equipped monster gains 800 ATK and 700 DEF. Destroy all other Equip Spell Cards equipped to the equipped monster.

V4: Equip only to "Kanade Tachibana" equipped with "Hand Sonic V3" The equipped monster gains 800 ATK and 1000 DEF and inflicts Piercing Damage. Destroy all other Equip Spell Cards equipped to the equipped monster.

V5: Equip only to "Kanade Tachibana" equipped with "Hand Sonic V4" The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK and 1500 DEF and inflicts Piercing Damage. Once per turn, you can destroy all face-up monsters with less ATK than the equipped monster. If you do, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn. Destroy all other Equip Spell Cards equipped to the equipped monster.

Now these are actually rather good, but they need images! Nuff said.

TK

First part is correct. Use the previously corrected OCG on the rest.

I like this one. I doubt there's much left to comment on.

Node

Use the OCG I mentioned above.

Again, this is rather bland. But that will come in time.

Shadows

During your opponent's Battle Phase, Special Summon 1 "Shadow Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). Battle Damage from battles involving this Token is reduced to 0. After Damage Calculation, destroy the Token. (As the Token is destroyed afterwards, anyway, skip the last part of the effect)

I modified this one a bit as it become a whole lot better this way. I really had to grind my gears on this one, but I think the result was OK.

You are new, and this is a nice start to card making. Alltough I don't have a clue about this series, I must admit this is a good first set.

G.

Kanade is underpowered simply because I'm adding support cards for her. And some of the effects are bland because I'm trying to base them off of the anime, and afterall it is a set. Some of the cards don't have pics because I'm waiting till I find a fitting pic, and Guilds pic was the best I could find from the anime. Hamonics special summons them on your foes field in attack, i'm sure you could find plenty of uses for a card that places a bunch of monsters that cannot be tributed on your foes side with 1000 attack in attack mode.

Waiting for Pics for the Skills...

and its NODA ... not Node >.> ... and please do it like "Tachibana Kanade" like she introduced herself in the Anime >.> ... do not always take the Subs ...

6/10

Sorry, must of misread his name

Also to Lord, the point of the Shadows effect is to make your opponant have basically "dead" zones when they lose all their levels on their card, and Hamonics does much the same thing, and can even be used together with this card.

Updated all the cards, and added an extra effect to Guild to make the cards it destroys as a result of battle and added an extra effect to Kanade to make it a slight bit less underpowered.

Archived