[M.D.] Earthbound Immortal Allocuaymac

Max Darkness

A plot device in my alternate history of YGO 5D's, in which the power of the "Earthbound Immortals" is retained due to the needed balance of light and darkness and a new group of people are chosen as Dark Signers. One of them, Hiro, defeats Jack after the latter obtained "Scar-Red Nova Dragon" and takes it for himself.

Releasing "Earthbound Immortal Scar-Red Nova" and allowing it to gain its true form, Hiro faces Jack again, this time with "Red Dragon Archfiend", "Scar-Red Nova Dragon" and the ultimate "Earthbound Immortal", "Allocuaymac" at his command.

Enjoy.

[align=center]Sealed in the earth by the divine ones, become one with my black soul. Give me the ultimate dark power! Dark Synchro! Eternal ruler of death, Earthbound Immortal Allocuaymac!

2q3rgbp.png[/align]

Effect: 1 "Earthbound Immortal" monster - 2 Dark Tuners

This card cannot be Summoned, except by Dark Synchro Summon. This card's Summon cannot be negated and card effects cannot be activated in response to this card's effects. This card's original ATK, DEF and effect become the same as the "Earthbound Immortal" monster used to Dark Synchro Summon it. You cannot control other monsters. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by a direct attack, apply this card's original ATK for damage calculation. When this card is Summoned, destroy all other cards you control and remove from play all DARK monsters in your Graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each card removed. While this card remains face-up on the field, this card's controller's Removed from Play Zone is also treated as this card's controller's Graveyard. Once per turn, send 1 DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard and select 1 of Monster, Spell or Trap Cards. Until your opponent's End Phase, your opponent cannot activate the selected type of card.

Ehh a little op'ed.....I may be wrong but....what if i had 5 dark attributed monsters in my grave yard and 2 cards i control? 4500 ATK and 4500 DEF......I'd say a little over powered.....but i give it a 10/10.....Amazing card

Consider the summoning conditions. You have to Summon 3 two-tribute monsters, two of which are Dark Tuners who will most likely have 0 ATK and DEF. Also, if it does attack directly, only the ATK of the "Earthbound Immortal" is used, not the ATK gained from the effect.

Thanks.

Archived