BLEACH~ The Harder Parts... The Lazy Butt has arrived

RickiMinaj

BLEACH~ The Harder Parts is the making of characters from bleach. The Harder Parts section will mainly focus on captains and their abilities. Uneven Odds and Dominating The Weak will focus on other parts of the show... When those threads are made of course... But I don't think I'll ever go that far... I'm too lazy xD

[spoiler=Kurostuchi Mayuri][align=center]39438.jpg

You can discard 2 cards to Special Summon this card. When this card is Special Summoned, you can add 1 "Ashisogi Jizou" card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot activate that card this turn. When this card destroys a monster by battle, if this card battles with the same type of monster during your next Battle Phase, you can destroy that monster without applying damage calculation.

39438.jpg

This card can only be equipped to "Kurotsuchi Mayuri". When the equipped monster attacks, decrease the ATK of the attack target by 1000. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Kurotsuchi Mayuri" during your next Standby Phase. A monster Special Summoned by this card is treated as a Normal Monster and cannot activate it's effect.

39438k.jpg

This card can only be activated if a "Kurotsuchi Mayuri" you control is selected as an attack target. After activation, Special Summon this card in Defense Position; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Insect-Type/DARK/Level 10/ATK 1500/DEF 3000). As long as this card remains face-up on the field, "Kurotsuchi Mayuri" cannot be selected as an attack target. When this card attacks, decrease the DEF of a monster to 0. If this card is selected as an attack target, decrease the ATK of the attacking monster to 0. If there is no face-up "Kurotsuchi Mayuri" on the field, destroy this card.(This card is also still treated as a Trap Card.)

[spoiler=Byakuya Kuchiki][align=center]39438w.jpg

You can Special Summon this card if a monster you control is destroyed by battle. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster whose original ATK is 2400 or lower. When this card attacks, it can attack all monsters your opponent controls once. Once per turn, if this card destroys a monster by battle, you can add 1 "Senbonzakura" card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot activate that card this turn.

39438.jpg

This card can only be activated if a face-up card you control is selected as an attack target and you control a face-up "Byakuya Kuchiki". Negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster. In addition, select 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls and destroy it. As long as this card, and cards destroyed by this cards effect remain in their respective players' Graveyards, "Byakuya Kuchiki"s you control cannot be destroyed by battle.

39438u.jpg

Remove from play 1 "Senbonzakura" in your Graveyard. Until the end of this turn, all monsters that "Byakuya Kuchiki" battles are destroyed with this card's effect without applying damage calculation For every card that "Byakuya Kuchiki" destroys, you can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard. This card stays on the field with its effect active for a number turns equal to the number of cards removed form play by this card's effect.[/align]

[spoiler=Soifon][align=center]39438.jpg

If your opponent controls more monsters than you, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If your opponent controls no face-up cards, you can discard 1 card from your hand. If you do, this card can attack your opponents Life Points directly. If this card inflicts 3000 points of damage or more to your opponent, you can increase the turn count by 3. The turn that this effect was activated continues as normal.

39438i.jpg

After activation, equip this card to a face-up "Soifon". The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle. When the equipped monster attacks a monster, add 1 Sting Counter to the attack target. When this card battles with a monster with a Sting Counter, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step.

39438c.jpg

This card can only be activated if you have controlled a face-up "Soifon" for at least 3 turns and if you have not activated a Spell Card for 3 turns. When this card is activated, discard any number of cards. Then, destroy cards on the field for each card discarded x 2. You cannot activate Spell Cards for 3 turns.[/align]

[spoiler=Toshirot Hitsugaya][align=center]Toshiro.png

When this card is selected as an attack target you can discard 1 card to negate the attack. If you activate this effect when your Life Points are lower than your opponents, you can discard 1 additional card to activate 1 of the following effects:

•Draw 1 card.

•Destroy the attacking monster.

•Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card.

39438w.jpg39438l.jpg

Tribute 1 "Toshiro Hitsugaya" you control. Special Summon 1 "Toshiro Hitsugaya" from your Deck. A monster Special Summoned by this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When a card effect that targets more than 1 card is activated, you can Tribute 1 "Toshiro Hitsugaya" you control to negate the card. Then Special Summon 1 "Toshiro Hitsugaya" from your hand or Deck. If you activate this card while there are 2 "Toshiro Hitsugaya" in your Graveyard, you can remove this card and 2 other "Hyorinmaru" from your hand, Deck, and Graveyard to Special Summon all "Toshiro Hitsugaya" from your Graveyard.

39438.jpg

This card can only be activated if you control a Special Summoned "Toshiro Hitsugaya". When a face-up Special Summoned "Toshiro Hitsugaya" attacks a monster, you can increase the ATK of the attacking monster by 1000 during the damage step only. When the attacking card destroys a monster by battle, you can add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. Then, send the top card from your Deck to the Graveyard. If the sent card was a Spell Card, remove it from play instead.[/align]

[spoiler=Shunsui Kyoraku]

[align=center]39438.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for every card you control. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can pay 1000 Life Points to negate the attack and set 1 "Katen Kyōkotsu" from your deck.

39438s.jpg

You must set this card for 1 turn before you activate it. This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Shunsui Kyoraku" you control. Increase the Level of the equipped monster by 2. When the equipped monster battles with a monster whose Level is equal to or less than its own, destroy that monster without applying damage calculations. A monster destroyed by this cards effect is sent to your Graveyard instead of your opponents.[/align]

Yay!!!!! That madman, I love him... :D (not in that way)

He is truly insane!!! LOL

Now on topic. Good job with the cards!

type should be capitalized in Mayuri

And there is one more thing that bothers me about the Golden Jizo

It gets Summoned when Mayuri is attacked, but then nothing happens. The attack continues. You should somehow counter it, negate it or redirect it to the Jizo, don't you thing?

Anyhow, 9.8/10 is my rating.

An amazing job! (The last picture doesn't match the others, though :?)

there is one more thing that bothers me about the Golden Jizo

It gets Summoned when Mayuri is attacked' date=' but then nothing happens. The attack continues. You should somehow counter it, negate it or redirect it to the Jizo, don't you thing?

[/quote']

Fixed :3

First, OCG:

Senbonzakura: This card can only be activated if a face-up card you control is selected as an attack target and you control a face-up "Byakuya Kuchiki". Negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster. In addition, select 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls and destroy it. As long as this card, and cards destroyed by this cards effect remain in their respective players' Graveyards, "Byakuya Kuchiki"s you control cannot be destroyed by battle.

Senbonzakura Kageyoshi: Remove from play 1 "Senbonzakura" in your Graveyard. Until the end of this turn, all monsters that "Byakuya Kuchiki" battles with are destroyed with this card's effect without applying battle damage calculation until the End Phase of the turn. For every card that "Byakuya Kuchiki" destroys, you can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard. This card stays on the field with its effect active for a number turns equal to the number of cards removed form play by this card's effect.

These are even better than mine :D

Nicely done. I think the last picture is not appropriate (again :?) since it shows the last form of the bankai and there are 3 more forms, but that's just me.

These additions are pretty awesome and I'll be waiting for the next patch ^^

First' date=' OCG:

[u']Senbonzakura:[/u] This card can only be activated if a face-up card you control is selected as an attack target and you control a face-up "Byakuya Kuchiki". Negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster. In addition, select 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls and destroy it. As long as this card, and cards destroyed by this cards effect remain in their respective players' Graveyards, "Byakuya Kuchiki"s you control cannot be destroyed by battle.

Senbonzakura Kageyoshi: Remove from play 1 "Senbonzakura" in your Graveyard. Until the end of this turn, all monsters that "Byakuya Kuchiki" battles with are destroyed with this card's effect without applying battle damage calculation until the End Phase of the turn. For every card that "Byakuya Kuchiki" destroys, you can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard. This card stays on the field with its effect active for a number turns equal to the number of cards removed form play by this card's effect.

These are even better than mine :D

Nicely done. I think the last picture is not appropriate (again :?) since it shows the last form of the bankai and there are 3 more forms, but that's just me.

These additions are pretty awesome and I'll be waiting for the next patch ^^

thank you big time for the ocg corrections. Needed those ^^

Ino-dono, you haven't lost your touch. Still fluent, still artistic, still creative, and still interestingly playable.

I won't rate this, because rating is so. . . unnecessary. I will tell you this however: glad to see you haven't changed.

Ino-dono' date=' you haven't lost your touch. Still fluent, still artistic, still creative, and still interestingly playable.

I won't rate this, because rating is so. . . unnecessary. I will tell you this however: glad to see you haven't changed.

[/quote']

Ken chan ^^

You always make my day =D

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWWOOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pictures are beast' date=' so are the effects...... *explodes* :D

Really nice!

I'm proud of you :D:D:D:D LOL

Epic win for Hitsugaya and for you, too! :-)

[/quote']

You're proud of me! YES! Finally, I can tell my parents someone is proud of me!

Very nice! I give it a 9.6/10!

I am assuming that is good. But thank you for the very nice. =D

I masturbate to this.

That's pretty sexy ;D

I love the images. They're original from what I can see' date=' and good quality too. Not to mention the holographics you put on the cards (Toshiro more specifically) look excellent.

[/quote']

The holo's, I screwed up on. They could be better, I was just rushing. But thank you anyways =D

Very nice cards. Awesome pics' date=' pretty balanced and original effects, and decent ocg. You have small punctuation and word errors. anyway, Some of the best bleach cards i've ever seen. =)

9.5/10

[/quote']

Ohh, why thank you =D

Archived