The DREAMLAND Project [10/??] |Sparky AND Spark Kirby Added|

Godot

[align=center]Ehh, it's been a while since I've been in CC, let alone Pop Culture. So anyways, as most of you don't know, since most of the veterans that remember left, my first set was, a Kirby Set. A crappy one, but that's aside the point. Anyways, I've decided to kind of bring back that set, set it on fire (While keeping some cards I like/the basic idea of a few cards), then totally remake them again. Anyways, enjoy, I guess.

[spoiler=-Kirby/Kirby Forms]

[spoiler=EN000 - Kirby, Hero of Dreamland]

149475.jpg

Once per turn, you can select 1 monster on your field and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the ATK of the equipped card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can add 1 "Kirby" monster from your Graveyard to your hand, except "Kirby, Hero of Dreamland".

[spoiler=EN003 - Sword Kirby]

149475tp.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Releasing 1 face-up "Kirby, Hero of Dreamland" and 1 face-up "Blade Knight" or "Sword Knight" that you control. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 card with "Kirby" in its name that is in your Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions.

[spoiler=EN005 - Ninja Kirby]

149475w.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Releasing 1 face-up "Bio-Spark" and 1 face-up "Kirby, Hero of Dreamland" that you control. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponet's Life Points you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card to decrease your opponent's Life Points by 400. When this card is selected as an attack target, flip a coin. If heads, this card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally). If tails, decrease your Life Points by 500.

[spoiler=EN007 - Plasma Kirby]

149475.jpg

This card is also treated as a Thunder-Type monster. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 1 face-up "Kirby, Hero of Dreamland" and 1 face-up "Plasma Wisp" that you control. When this card is Summoned, place 1 Plasma Counter on this card (max. 6). When this card declares an attack, remove all Plasma Counters on this card. Activate the following effect depending on the amount of counters removed.

-1-2: Increase this card's ATK by 200 until the End Phase.

-3-4: Increase this card's ATK by 200 until the End Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can discard 1 card to inflict 200 damage to your opponent.

-5: Increase this card's ATK by 400. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, you can discard 1 card to add 1 "Kirby" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

-6: You can Release this face-up card to destroy all cards on the field.

[spoiler=EN009 - Spark Kirby]

149475g.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 1 face-up "Kirby, Hero of Dreamland" and 1 face-up "Sparky" that you control. When this card us Summoned, inflict 300 damage to your opponent. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard up to 2 cards. Activate the following effect depending on the amount of cards discarded.

-1: Inflict 300 damage to your opponent.

-2: Negate the attack. Then destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Bland Enemies (Non-Copy Ability Enemies)]

[spoiler=Ability Enemies]

[spoiler=EN001 - Blade Knight]

149475t.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Sword Knight" from your Deck. When this card destroys a monster by battle, decrease your opponent's Life Points by 200.

[spoiler=EN002 - Sword Knight]

149475pe.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Blade Knight" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's Life Points, you can discard 1 card to add 1 "Sword Kirby" from your Graveyard or Deck to your hand. When you control a face-up "Blade Knight", increase this card's ATK by 300.

(Don't complain about the image. It's IMPOSSIBLE to find a good picture with JUST Sword Knight in it.)

[spoiler=EN004 - Bio-Spark]

149475l.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. When this card is selected as an attack target, flip a coin. If heads, this card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally). If tails, discard 1 card.

[spoiler=EN006 - Plasma Wisp]

149475k.jpg

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Plasma Counter on this card (max. 5). During each of your Standby Phases place 1 Plasma Counter on this card. When this card declares an attack, remove all Plasma Counters on this card. Activate the following effect depending on the amount of Plasma Counters removed.

-1-2: Increase this card's ATK by 200 until the End Phase.

-3-4: Increase this card's ATK by 200 until the End Phase. When this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, whose DEF is lower then this cards ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

-5: Increase this cards ATK by 400 until the End Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 400 damage to your opponent. Then draw 1 card.

[spoiler=EN008 - Sparky]

149475v.jpg

When this card is Summoned, decrease your opponent's Life Points by 200. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard 1 card to inflict 300 damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, inflict 300 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[spoiler=Bosses]

I'm trying to keep the layout as basic as possibly, but it may seem a bit messy. So, sorry if it is. xD[/align]

All the cards are awesome, however, I have one little problem.

-5: Increase this cards ATK by 400 until the End Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 400 damage to your opponent. Then draw 1 card.

I'm not sure how hard it will be to protect him, but I'm not to fond of the Draw part of it's effect. It inflicts 400 damage if the monsters stat is below 2100, and you get a card. It maybe be a little too much, but then again, it's not that bad either. Tough call.

Archived