Spongebob Squarepants

Grahoben

Pictures need improvement, as well as backgrounds.

Patrick - During battle involving this card, this card loses 100 ATK and DEF

Squidward - If this card attacks "Spongebob Squarepants" or "Patrick Star", this card gains 300 ATK.

Krabby Patty - A WATER monster equipped with this card gains ATK 500 ATK and 300 DEF.

They dont make sense why would patrick just lose attack and defense with no benefit to it ? Its so random and even if squidward gained 300 attack he would still be weaker than both of them unless spongebob was in defense mode

As for Patrick, there are two reasons.

1. I didn't want him to be too much more powerful than SpongeBob

2. Patrick is fat so he gets hungry and loses strength :)

And for Squidward, yes I suppose it still wouldn't be strong enough, but you stlil would lose less life points.

They dont make sense why would patrick just lose attack and defense with no benefit to it ? Its so random and even if squidward gained 300 attack he would still be weaker than both of them unless spongebob was in defense mode

As for Patrick' date=' there are two reasons.

And for Squidward, yes I suppose it still wouldn't be strong enough, but you stlil would lose less life points.

[/quote']

Then you should have a Life Points increase, lol

Like all Battle Damage to Patrick becomes a Life Points increase instead. lol

"All Battle Damage taken to this card's controller involving this card becomes an increase to your Life Points instead."

Then Patrick would have almost no point in being used

[/quote']

"All Battle Damage taken to this card's controller involving this card becomes an increase to your Life Points instead."

Why should I do it if then Patrick would have no point in being used?

[/quote']

Why should I do it if then Patrick would have no point in being used?

I meant before the suggestion, I mean Patrick isn't a Level 4 Powerhouse like the Goblin Attack Force, so an added effect would work nicely and make him more useful

Archived