Yu-Gi-Oh! The Nirvana Project [OoC Thread/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, finding a place to have them come in was hard enough. They're both AI-aligned. My first character (Destiny) spoke to Cross, during early breakdown but was pretty much dismissed after a post or two, leaving her with nothing to work with. My second character (Matthew) spoke to (one of?) SSD's characters, the conversation halting, to my knowledge, after 2 posts.

Blackwing Master advised me to come over where he was, which I did, but was never acknowledged. So I decided to bide my time a little, but this time just getting irritated. THEN I find the perfect opportunity to have Destiny take action and do so...

And I am promptly power-played with no real acknowledgment of the character or her action and CardMaster declares a challenge to every other character in the room and disappears in a sense that is almost borderline godmodding, but that's debatable. Evidently giving my character ANY recognition at all when she steps into the line of fire is just too much attention.

So thus far in this RP, I've done absolutely nothing. All attempts to do something have been ignored or dismissed, and when there's a perfect opportunity for something dramatic or intense to happen, for there to be a purpose to all my time-biding, it's knocked aside like it never happened.

Therefore, I am utterly superfluous. My characters serve no purpose and I'm not going to waste any more of my time watching this RP, trying to keep track of what's going on, trying to have character interactions, if every instance is going to amount to nothing.

oh lol uh its nothing hes just holding on to the floor since hes at a high altitude and doesn't want to die :D

oh and when I color this it'll look all nice and sexy so if there are little things that look bad i wouldn't worry about them too much ;) (oh my price is now 1 rep lol)

yay Evil I knew you wouldn't let me down (also if I start powerplaying or whatever tell me! I'll edit it D:)

Archived