TRIGUN: Vash the Stampede - The $60 Billion Man

Mothball

[align=center]

284058p.jpg284058bk.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed or destroy non-Machine, non-Fiend or non-Zombie-Type monsters by battle. Battle Damage is still calculated normally. Each time this card is attacked by a non-Machine, non-Fiend or non-Zombie-Type monster reduce this cards ATK by 300. If a monster you control is destroyed by battle, this card can select the monster that destroyed it as a Attack Target until your next End Phase regardless of any other effects.

[spoiler=Vash's Story]

Vash is a steadfast Pacifist. Never killing living beings, and avoiding violence at any cost, always striving to believe the best of mankind regardless of what they may have done in the past, and striping naked and acting like a dog to avoid a fight.

Vash himself isn't a human, infact he is what is known as a Plant. A living being that grows from the ground, brimming with incredible power, they can power entire cities, and terraform even the most barren of locales. Vash is a Plant that has obtained a human form, not being constricted to the Lightbulb shapped casing most Plants are. His past is dark and tragic, the destruction of two major cities, July and Augustus, on his conscience.

Now with a Bounty of 60 Billion Double Dollars on his head, Vash sets out across the vast everlasting Desert of Gunsmoke, with Bounty Hunters not far behind and exstensive property damage left in their wake.

No full set from this card.

Least not yet... -_-

Remember to Comment and Critique[/align]

Should he be only able to destroy the above Types? In the description its said: "Never killing living beings"

Anyway, the effect is quite interesting.

There are 2 errors I spotted: the monster that destroyed it as an attack target until

Really nice! It's for the contest right? ;-)

9.3/10

Should he be only able to destroy the above Types? In the description its said: "Never killing living beings"

Anyway' date=' the effect is quite interesting.

There are 2 errors I spotted: [i']the monster that destroyed it as an attack target until[/i]

Really nice! It's for the contest right? ;-)

9.3/10

Nah. Settled on Giant Animal Robots that are pitted into Deathmatches against each other.

Vash is just something I decided to do for fun.

For the types. Sorta why I included them. Machines are just that. Machines. Zombies are just undead, not living, and Fiends (Demons within the Show) have no sortr of worry about mindlessly killing everything in their path. As such, he sort of runs an exception there.

Also, fixed those errors now! All good.

Archived