My New Aged Link Zelda Card Plz Rate

chedbonlahor

Here is a new card for my Zelda set, hope you like it:

546286z.jpg

LORE: This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or your deck by offering 1 card with "Link" in its name on your side of the field as a Tribute when you succeed in the effect of "Time Wizard". When this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard one card from your hand to the Graveyard to change this card's Battle Position. During your Standby Phase, you may subtract any number of this card's DEF points and transfer them to this card's ATK points and vice-versa.

Good pic

Good effect

ATK and DEF are rather even for a Level 8

The effect may be a little overpowered' date=' though.

But it's good! 9.6/10

[/quote']

Thanks for the great comments :)

Im aware that it is overpowered, however i think it is justified because it is sooooo hard to summon lol, i agree with the level though, I will change it thanks!!

LORE: This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or your Deck by Tributing 1 "Link" card you control when the effect of "Time Wizard" is successful. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard one card from your hand, to change this card's Battle Position. During your Standby Phase, you can reduce this card's ATK or DEF by any amount and increase this card's ATK or DEF by the same amount.

OCG fix, as far as I know I havn't screwed up to bad. (Although Gods know with my luck I've screwed something up)

The only screw is that Battle Position is lowercase :D

The card is really good!

Mixing Zelda cards with Yu-Gi-Oh cards that already exist. I rarely see that (Actually, maybe I've seen it in Mothball's cards only :D)

I'll rate the card 9.5/10

Not overpowered imo :D

Well done! ^^

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

So you made it 'cuz you saw the pic and decided "this needs a card of it." It's perfectly understandable, and I do that all the time, but come out and say it.

Gameplay-wise, it manages to be broken (4800 ATK; no one EVER uses Defense Position) and non-broken (loltimewizard) at the same time. Not, methinks, a good sign. OCG-wise, besides the issue of "ATK points" (it's just "ATK"; the same goes for DEF), there'd be nothing wrong with it if it were made three years ago; it's hopelessly outdated. Yet at the same time, it's not mind-numbingly awful, since there was at least effort put into it, which elevates you above most of the section despite having made a pretty bad card.

I'm guessing this is Twilight Princess Link, since OoT/MM Link obviously dies long before reaching that age and WW/PH/ST Link wouldn't dig those gloves. In any of those scenarios, though, I can't see what the effect has to do with Link at all. :(

I only rated 1 because it didn't deserve 5; it's actually more like a 2 or 3.

Archived