#2 Nickelodeon Set: Danny Phantom in!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt read the effects because when i see this certain thing i just gotta stop. Why does it have to be "sandy cheeks - squirrel of bikini bottom"? Why cant it just be "Sandy"? Or "Sandy Cheeks" if you just gotta make it a little longer? I mean everyone knows that everyone from spongebob lives in bikini bottom. Everyone knows that gary is spongebobs snail. Everyone knows that spongebob is a sponge haha.

Mrs. Puff and Boating School coming in today.

I didnt read the effects because when i see this certain thing i just gotta stop. Why does it have to be "sandy cheeks - squirrel of bikini bottom"? Why cant it just be "Sandy"? Or "Sandy Cheeks" if you just gotta make it a little longer? I mean everyone knows that everyone from spongebob lives in bikini bottom. Everyone knows that gary is spongebobs snail. Everyone knows that spongebob is a sponge haha.

Well because for the Bikini Bottom Spell Card i'm going to make, is going to boost up all "Bikini Bottom" monsters :) Thats why i put that part in the name.

Mr. Puff is great. The school has an error: When a monster with a License Counter on it is destroyed, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of License Counters on that monster x300.

It's also nice! You're really going all out with this set *thumbs up*

Archived