some final fantasy 7 cards

Chaoswargreymon

[align=center]Are they good?

RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

more will be made later

[spoiler=Final Fantasy cards]573356.jpg

effect: This card is also treated as a Fiend-Type. As long as this card is face-up on the field, All DARK monsters you control gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can Tribute 1 DARK monster you control to destroy 1 card on the field.

573356n.jpg

effect: During your Standby Phase, if this card is in face-up Attack Position, you can place 1 Reunion counter on this card (max. 6). When there are 6 Reunion Counters on this card, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Sepiroth The One Winged Angel" from your hand or Deck.

573356n.jpg

effect: Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can Tribute 1 Warrior-Type monster you control to gain Life Points equal to half of the Tributed monsters ATK.

573356q.jpg

effect: Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can pay 1000 Life Points and Tribute 1 FIRE monster you control to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the tributed monsters ATK.

573356v.jpg

effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Kadaj The Remnant". This card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each.

573356h.jpg

573356.jpg

[/align]

These are god' date=' but (this is just a suggestion) you might want to put more realistic pics, yugioh cards usually don't have 3D pics. 1 OCG error: the names of counters should always be in qoutations (") . Reunion counter should be "Reunion" counter.

8/10

[/quote']

oh, thanks for the fix. BTW i saw your rating system, has anyone ever gotten an 11?

These are god' date=' but (this is just a suggestion) you might want to put more realistic pics, yugioh cards usually don't have 3D pics. 1 OCG error: the names of counters should always be in qoutations (") . Reunion counter should be "Reunion" counter.

8/10

[/quote']

oh, thanks for the fix. BTW i saw your rating system, has anyone ever gotten an 11?

lol, yeah. I can't remember the name, but he put alot of good work. I think it was "hulk" something, maybe "hulky" ...

You gotta sack two for cloud? He only has 2300.

I like the pics. I dont like cards that say their name then explain who they are as if we didnt know already. Like sephiroth "the one winged angel". Grrrrrr..... Maybe if you didnt even say sephiroth and just put The one winged angel. That would be a first haha

7/10 for good pics.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived