IF u love Billy and Mandy

whocaresrmd

I dislike that show' date=' and this should be in the joke card section. (so many OCG errors)

[/quote'] its supposed to be funny man

I like the show' date=' but this cards don't impress me at all 0/10, but you'll get better.

[/quote']

thanks for the constructive criticism really thx

I like the show' date=' but this cards don't impress me at all 0/10, but you'll get better.

[/quote']

Please Stop 0/10

Both of you, SHUT YOUR MOUTHS.

If you say these things new people will get nowhere, you have to give them TIPS AND CRITICISM.

As for these cards, this is a website in which cards are meant to be realistic.

If you want to make funny cards, then put them in the Joke card section (I don't remember where it is).

I don't think I would be good at giving tips, but other YCM users could.

Joke Card Section is in Games after you go to General. Anyway, these cards are just bad. I know he didn't make these cards with serious intention. Anyway if you make Joke Cards go to General and then Games and you will find the Joke Card Thread. Only post here if you have more serious and realistic cards.

[/quote']

Please Stop 0/10

Both of you' date=' SHUT YOUR MOUTHS.

If you say these things new people will get nowhere, you have to give them TIPS AND CRITICISM.

As for these cards, this is a website in which cards are meant to be realistic.

If you want to make funny cards, then put them in the Joke card section (I don't remember where it is).

I don't think I would be good at giving tips, but other YCM users could.

[/quote']

I love how you say "...you have to give them TIPS AND CRITICISM." when you yourself said "I don't think I would be good at giving tips" way to contradict yourself. So I think you should "SHUT YOUR MOUTH" as you said it and think a little bit before you speak.

Archived