My Lightsworn Background

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone. I was looking around the site for a lightsworn background for contest use and to my surprise, I couldn't find any =O. So, in my quest to make a proper lightsworn card, i made my own background from scratch. I must say, it came out pretty gosh darn good. So, imma put it up here for use and hopefully, we'll see an end to incorrectly made lightsworn cards =D.

[spoiler=Example 1]563476.jpg

[spoiler=Example 2]563476h.jpg

lol, truth be told, i'm not a fan of lightsworn monsters, its a rather monotonous archetype, but that just my opinion, =P

Anyway, this background is an 800x800 image in PNG format. Default colors, red, yellow, blue, green. This also come with a custom lightsworn star that appears behind the head of lightsworn monsters in actual cards.

For HR (Half-Rights) FREE, though reps are appreciated!: No use in shops or request, credit must be given, cannot be redistributed in anyway, cannot be used in any other forum except YCM, cannot claim as own.

For FR (Full Rights) 100Pts: Use in shops and request allowed, credit must be given, cannot be redistributed in any way, cannot be used in other forums except YCM, cannot claim as own.

For FOR (Full Official Rights) 200Pts: Use in shops and request allowed without credit, redistribution allowed with credit, cannot claim as maker.

You must state in this thread that you will use this! I'll pm you the link to the background when you do. Have Fun =D

[spoiler=People with HR][align=center]

Cursed Reaction

jk233_ultimatemaster

Alfred-Kun

Wardek

-Griffin

milleniumpuzzle123

fullmetaldiz

Azrael

Browarod

Kyer

prototype

Blood Angel

Yami Burak

daoro

Phoenix19

.:Raging Man:.

[/align]

[spoiler=People with FR][align=center]

Mazumo

Hanzo Hattori

Dranzer123

sgrug4

sheodon

TeamReginaRage

[/align]

[spoiler=People with FOR][align=center]

Klavier Gavin

Wanderley

~SF3~

Light Master XX

Judgment Dragon

Ecoboy1324

Xrosfire

~AuXiLiArY~

ANBU

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D`S

Kaisu

Absol King

Long ShotArrow

Talos the Wind Ninja

[/align]

man...thats awesome but how do you do that i dont understand...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived