[G.C.] Dark egyptian gods!! pls comment and rate!

A.Prime

28imaed.jpg

This card is also treated as a DIVINE Divine-Beast-Type monster. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard OR by removing 1 "Winged Dragon of Ra" in your hand or Graveyard and half of your Life Points. This card's ATK is equal to the total ATK of every DARK monster in your Graveyard. This card is uneffected by Spell and Trap Cards.

2uhxvk5.jpg

This card is also treated as a DIVINE Divine-Beast-Type monster. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard OR by removing 1 "Obelisk the Tormentor" in your hand or Graveyard and half of your Life Points. Once per turn, by Tributing 2 monster on your side of the field, you can destroy all monsters your opponent's control. The turn this effect is activated, this card cannot declare an attack. This card is uneffected by Spell and Trap Cards.

2lkearr.jpg

This card is also treated as a DIVINE Divine-Beast-Type monster. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard OR by removing 1 "Slifer the Sky Dragon" in your hand or Graveyard and half of your Life Points. This card's ATK is equal to the total Equip Spell Cards in your Graveyard x1000. This card is uneffected by Spell and Trap Cards.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wicked!!!!!! O_O

I have no words except for they can easily be Summoned. You should change that. Other than that they are 10/10. Slightly overpowered just as the god cards should be

10/10 (but only if you rework the summoning conditions ;-))

I change the Summoning conditions my friend! check them

Wowza!!! 10/10. I love God Cards.

thnx mate!!

Haven't given a 10/10 in a while, and I still won't, sorry.

Obelisk:

by Tributing 2 monsters on your side of the field

destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

Also, you use some forms of OCG that have been updated, but that doesn't really matter unless you want me to correct that too.

I don't think anyone has ever used these pictures, and a very original idea. Well done.

Pictures: 10/10

OCG: 9.5/10

Balance: 8/10 (unless the following question is answered)

Do have to pay Life Points only when removing the original Egyptian God Card?

yup...that is the idea...3 DARK monsters without paying Life Points or the real Egyptian God and half your Life Points.

9/10 cause currently in the game you cant use slifer or ras effect of removing it from your hand. They made a usable ra and are gonna release it in a shonen jump like they did with obilisk (still wanna get that one :/ missed out). No word on slifer though :/. Also running the god cards is not very popular. These cards are really good. Id use them, but they would get banned pretty fast.

Archived