Espeon and Eevee Together!

Anti-Apocryphal

Do you like Espeon?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like Espeon?

[align=center]488580.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard. Increase the ATK of this monster by 200 for each Spell card on your side of the field. If the ATK of this monster ever reaches 4000, activate one of the following effects:

- Remove this card from play and Special Summon any Level 9 or lower monster to your side of the field.

- Send this monster to the Graveyard and gain 1200 Life Points.

[/align]

This card gains 200 ATK for each Spell card on your field. When the ATK of this monster is 4000 or higher, select and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Remove this card from play and Special Summon any Level 9 or lower monster to your field.

Not entirely sure about bolded.

Nice card, though can't complement you on the picture since I currently using it.

This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard. Increase the ATK of this monster by 200 for each Spell card on your side of the field. If the ATK of this monster ever reaches 4000, activate one of the following effects:

- Remove this card from play and Special Summon any Level 9 or lower monster to your side of the field. (SAY FROM WHERE)

pic- 6/10

ocg- 9/10

overall-7.5/10

I don't really like the card, but it is good. (If you can understand).

I gave the pic 6/10 because :

-Espeon too short

-Espeon too fat.

-Other stuff.

But its not your fault.

This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard. Increase the ATK of this monster by 200 for each Spell card on your side of the field. If the ATK of this monster ever reaches 4000' date=' activate one of the following effects:

- Remove this card from play and Special Summon any Level 9 or lower monster to your side of the field. (SAY FROM WHERE)

pic- 6/10

ocg- 9/10

overall-7.5/10

I don't really like the card, but it is good. (If you can understand).

I gave the pic 6/10 because :

-Espeon too short

-Espeon too fat.

-Other stuff.

But its not your fault.

[/quote']

You don't have to say from where, it can be from anywhere. Duh.

I like the pic 9/10

The effect is pretty good 7/10

Overall 8.5/10

Thanks! :)

Archived