(1) Mystical Space Typhoon (1)

(3) Infernity Launcher (3)

(3) Into the Void (3)

(3) Pot of Duality (3)

(2) Gold Sarcophagus (2)

(3) Upstart Goblin (3)

(2) Royal Decree (2)

Total: 40 | Monsters: 19 | Spells: 19 | Traps: 2

... man this guy is all kinds of stupid...

so a card that prevents you from special summoning in a deck that's meant to OTK with synchros is... i think i can just stop there. it's pretty self explanatory. i mean, you're engineering this deck to be as OTK-esque as possible, loading it up with all sorts of go-to-next cards and such, and then you just decide to cockblock yourself with duality... way to go.

also, critiquing my grammar? it's hardly 'butchered'. in fact, the only fault with my english is lack of capitalization and the occasional intentionally used sentence fragment. and personally, i leave the caps out to encourage ad hominem attacks. it's just really funny to see how long it takes someone to reach that point in an argument. especially on the internet.

edit:

WAIT

does that mean that, in retaliation to some negative criticism, you looked me up, found one of my most recent deck topics, and NECROBUMPED it, JUST so you could get some petty sort of revenge? oh you're getting so many negs, you tool.

that's funny, they /do/ have duality. but, you know what i don't see in these decks? upstart goblin. or into the void. or sarco. once more, you've super otk-oriented your deck, then cockblocked yourself in the same masterful stroke.

those other decks seem to have this magical thing called stability. it lets them run duality because they don't just have one turn to perform. granted, you have battle fader, but it won't do you much good with void sinking your hand.

honestly, you could probably just drop the voids and this wouldn't be bad. void can really only be used in decks that intend to win the same turn they play it. ex. flip trolls, dragodia, etc. here, you'll just be putting yourself in a topdecking position. having no cards in hand isn't bad for infernities, but it is when it's my turn. all i have to do is throw down a vortex and/or heavy storm and odds are in my favor that you won't topdeck a launcher or archfiend. and with 1-3000 extra lifepoints, i can probably survive that massive otk swing when/if you finally get it.

in short, duality means you'll be waiting a turn and void means you won't. i see it being very easy for you to get funked once you give your opponent a turn. drop one or the other for consistency.

Archived