Hurricane Season OoC: Life RP (Started/Not Accepting)

not quite dedicated there is a difference addicted pulls you in and makes you want it more whenn your dedicated your there and spending every second of your life on it but yes i do get the joke.

Since you want to get all scientific and crap . . . Not quite, addicted means you have mental or physical or mental side effects when you do not get something. Addictive is when it pulls you and it makes you want it more.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not quite dedicated there is a difference addicted pulls you in and makes you want it more whenn your dedicated your there and spending every second of your life on it but yes i do get the joke.

Since you want to get all scientific and crap . . . Not quite' date=' addicted means you have mental or physical or mental side effects when you do not get something. Addictive is when it pulls you and it makes you want it more.

[/quote']

is there an echo in here???

I'm pretty sure this topic has been or is being discussed, but maybe it might be a good idea to start the main point of the story soon. So many people are becoming less and less active, I think it might be a good idea to start the main part of the story soon, where a hurricane rips through the city or whatever before we don't have enough people active enough to make it really fun.

Archived