ZOIDS: Liger Zero Mini Set with Berserk Fuhrer Promo Set (FINISHED)

Mothball

AND DONE!

Huzzah!

[align=center]

284058y.jpg284058ts.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Bit Lore[/b]]

This card cannot be destroyed while you control a face-up "Liger Zero" monster. When this card inflicts Battle Damage, add a "JAGER", "SCHNEIDER" or "PANZER" card from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=[b]ZERO Lore[/b]]

If you control "Bit Cloud" you can Summon this card without a Tribute. If you do, this card may declare an attack immediately, regardless of the Game Phase. You can only Equip 1 "JAGER", "SCHNEIDER" or "PANZER" card to this card at a time. If this card is not equipped with a monster card, this card can attack your opponent directly. All Battle Damage dealt with this effect is halved.

284058zn.jpg284058cg.jpg

[spoiler=[b]JAGER Lore[/b]]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned when you control a face-up "Liger Zero". When this card is Summond it is equipped to a "Liger Zero" monster you control. A monster equipped with this card can attack twice per turn. Battle Damage dealt with this effect is halved. A card equipped with this card cannot be targeted by card effects that would negate an attack. You can destroy this card to destroy a Spell or Trap card your opponent controls.

[spoiler=[b]SCHNEIDER LORE[/b]]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned when you control a face-up "Liger Zero". When this card is Summond it is equipped to a "Liger Zero" monster you control. A monster equipped with this card gains 300 ATK and cannot be targeted by the effects of Trap Cards are activated during the Battle Phase. During your End Phase, you can destroy this card to activate 1 of the following effectss.

-Destroy up to 3 monsters your opponent controls. You must also discard cards from the top of your Deck, equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this effect.

-Pay 500 Life Points. Inflict Damage to your opponent equal to half the combined ATK of all the monsters they control.

284058s.jpg284058b.jpg

[spoiler=[b]PANZER Lore[/b]]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned when you control a face-up "Liger Zero". When this card is Summond it is equipped to a "Liger Zero" monster you control. The Equipped monster gains 700 ATK and 500 DEF. When a card equipped with this card succesfully destroys a monster or inflicts Battle Damage, it cannot declare an attack again until after your 2nd End Phase after it attacked. You can destroy this card to activate 1 of the following effects.

-Pay 800 Life Points. Discard up to 5 cards from your opponents hand at random. Your opponent loses 200 Life Points for each Normal Monster Card discarded and 300 Life Points for each Effect Monster discarded.

--Pay 300 Life Points and remove this card from play. Destroy all monsters your opponent controls, and inflict 400 damage for each monster destroyed.

[spoiler=[b]SLC Lore[/b]]This card can only be activated while you control a face-up "Liger Zero" and only when your opponent activates a card effect that would destroy a card(s) you control. Negate the effect, and activate one of the following effects.

-If you negated the effect of an Effect Monster, destroy the monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the destroyed monsters ATK.

-If you negated the effect of a Spell Card, your opponent discards their hand.

-If you negated the effect of a Trap Card, your opponent discards 2 cards from the top of their Deck.

284058zg.jpg284058c.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]Promo[/color] Vega Lore]

This card cannot be destroyed while you control a face-up "Beserk Fuhrer". When this card inflits Battle Damage, add an Equip Spell Card from your Deck t your hand.

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]Promo[/color] Berserk Lore]

If you control a face-up "Vega Obscura", you can Summon this card with only 1 Tribute. If you do, your opponent loses Life Points equal to the number of Spell and Trap cards they control x200. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect. You can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon this card from you Deck. If you do, this card loses 300 ATK and DEF, and your opponent discards 2 cards from the top of their Deck.

284058rr.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]Promo[/color] TCPC Lore]This card can only be equipped to "Berserk Fuhrer". During your Main Phase, you can pay 800 Life Points to detroy or discard up to 3 cards you opponent controls or in your opponents hand. The equipped card cannot attack the same turn you use this effect. This card is destroyed during the 3rd End Phase after you activate it.

Remember Comment and Critique![/align]

Oh, you changed PANZER's picture. I like this one more actually... :-)

JAGER is really nice. Another devastating monster. At first I though the last effect was making it too besty but now that I think about it is not much of an over-topper.

Nice job! :-)

P.S.: Btw, Spell or Trap Card

It's only when you first Summon it. You can declare an attack right there and then' date=' and then go on to attack again during that Battle Phase.

Thats the point.

[/quote']

Oh ok, thats cool. A bit overpowered but cool. Not to be rude or anything, but i obviously didnt get a clear enough description. So if you dont mind me saying so i think you should clarify that, cause there might be something in the rule book about monsters can only attack once per turn.

How so?

First you need to have Bit on the field, and then you need to have Zero in your hand, and it's only when you first summon it, not a continuous effect.

Idk, man. Guess that's your opinion. Thanks anyways. And Cheers Latino.

EDIT: Beserk Fuhrer Promo Added

That's odd. You got card=Card wrong again :D

The monster seems balanced. This Special Summoning from the Deck is odd though' date=' but that's what it makes it special I guess. :D

Good job! ;-)

[/quote']

Promo card. Allowed to be sorta OP'd.

And the card/Card thing...

Yeah, I got nothing. -_-

How so?

First you need to have Bit on the field' date=' and then you need to have Zero in your hand, and it's only when you first summon it, not a continuous effect.

Idk, man. Guess that's your opinion. Thanks anyways. And Cheers Latino.

[/quote']

I say its overpowered cause you could win that way. Back in the days before the ban list we called it top decking. You could compare it to gorz kinda.

SCHNEIDER: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when you control a face-up "Liger Zero". When this card is Summond it is equipped to a "Liger Zero" monster you control. A monster equipped with this card gains 300 ATK and cannot be targeted by the effects of Trap Cards that negate Battle Damage are activated during the Battle Phase (think it would be better this way). During your End Phase, you can destroy this card to activate 1 of the following effectss.

-Destroy up to 3 monsters your opponent controls. You must also discard cards from the top of your Deck, equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this effect.

-Pay 500 Life Points. Inflict Damage to your opponent equal to half the combined ATK of all the monsters they control.

This guy is quite effective agains Scarecrow and Sakuretsu Armor and stuff like that. I like him! ;-)

Triple Charge Prticle Cannon: Nice support for the Fuhrer. Quite useful in both deck destruction and field cleaning

Nice job! ^^

Archived