a new type of Synchro!!...I think.. Teknoman Blade! Axe added

Zeik

[spoiler=[color=#1e90ff]Blade, The Renegade Teknoman[/color]]

TeknomanBlade-1.png

[spoiler=Lore]

"Blade" + "1 non-Tuner monster

The Level of the monsters used to Synchro Summoned this card do not have to add up to this cards Level. This cards Level is equal to the combined Level of the monsters used to Summon this card. This card gains the following effects based on its Level, 5+: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. 7+: this card gains 500 ATK. 9+: This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. 10+: Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on the field. 11+: this card gains 800 ATK. 12: This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Monster effects. During each of your Standby Phases lower this cards Level by 1, When this card's Level is 4 or lower return this card to your Extra Deck and Speical Summon "Blade" from your Graveyard.

Blade.png

[spoiler=[color=#ff0000]Saber, The Evil Twin[/color]]TeknomanSaber-1.pngTeknomanSaber1.png

[spoiler=Lore]

1 non-Tuner monster -"Saber"

The Level of the monsters used to Synchro Summoned this card do not have to equal this cards Level. This cards Level is equal to the subtracted Level of the monsters used to Summon this card. This card gains the following effects based on its Level, -5- If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. I -7- this card gains 500 ATK, -9- When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK or DEF of the destroyed monster, whichever is higher. 10- Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on the field, -11- this card gains 800 ATK, -12 This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell, Trap and Monster effects. During each of your Standby Phases increase this cards Level by 1, When this card's Level is -4 or higher return this card to your Extra Deck and Speical Summon "Saber" from your Graveyard.

Saber.png

[spoiler=[size=large]Dagger, The First Assassin[/size]]TeknomanDagger.pngTeknomanDagger1.png

[spoiler=Lore]

1 non-Tuner monster -"Dagger"

The Level of the monsters used to Synchro Summoned this card do not have to equal this cards Level. This cards Level is equal to the subtracted Level of the monsters used to Summon this card. This card gains the following effects based on its Level, -5-: If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. -7-: this card gains 400 ATK. -9-: Once per turn you can discard 1 Monster Card to deal damage to your opponent equel to either the ATK or DEF of the discarded card. 10-: Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on the field. -11-: this card gains 600 ATK. -12: This card can attack your opponent directly. During each of your Standby Phases increase this cards Level by 1, When this card's Level is -4 or higher return this card to your Extra Deck and Speical Summon "Dagger" from your Graveyard.

Dagger.png

[spoiler=[size=large]Rapier, Cursed Sister[/size]]TeknomanRapier1.pngTeknomanRapier.png

[spoiler=Lore]

"Rapier" + "1 non-Tuner monster

The Level of the monsters used to Synchro Summoned this card do not have to add up to this cards Level. This cards Level is equal to the combined Level of the monsters used to Summon this card. This card gains the following effects based on its Level, 5+: When this card deals battle damage, discard 1 card from your opponent's hand. 7+:Increase the ATK of all other "Teknoman" monsters by 300 and this card by 400. 9+: This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards. 10+: Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on the field. 11+: this card gains 800 ATK. 12: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. During each of your Standby Phases lower this cards Level by 1, When this card's Level is 4 or lower return this card to your Extra Deck and Speical Summon "Rapier" from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, if you control "Blade" or Teknoman Blade", you can remove this card from play and destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field.

Rapier.png

[spoiler=[size=large]Axe, Evil Mentor[/size]]TeknomanAxe.pngTeknomanAxe1.png

[spoiler=Lore]

1 non-Tuner monster -"Axe"

The Level of the monsters used to Synchro Summoned this card do not have to equal this cards Level. This cards Level is equal to the subtracted Level of the monsters used to Summon this card. This card gains the following effects based on its Level, -5-: If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. -7-: this card gains 500 ATK. -9-: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.10-: Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on the field. -11-: this card gains 500 ATK. -12: When this card attacks, destroy all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls after damage calculation. During each of your Standby Phases increase this cards Level by 1, When this card's Level is -4 or higher return this card to your Extra Deck and Speical Summon "Axe" from your Graveyard.

Axe.png

[spoiler=[color=#000000]Darkon, The Teknowarlord[/color]]

credit goes to Pharaona for design idea ^__^

TeknowarlordDarkon-1.png

[spoiler=Lore]

"Teknoman Blade" + OR - "Teknoman Sabre"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion or Synchro Summon using the listed Materials. This card can either be Fusion Summoned with the listed Fusion Materials, OR Synchro Summoned when the Level of the Synchro Material Monsters equal 0. When this card is Fusion Summoned its Level becomes 12. If this card is Synchro Summoned this cards Level counts as -12. This card gains the following effects based on its Level, -12 OR 12: Once per turn, you can discard 2 monster cards to Special Summon 1 "Teknoman" monster from your Graveyard, That Monsters Level is equal to the total Level of the discarded cards. -11- OR 11+: Once per turn, you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. -10- OR 10+: After this card attacks you can discard 1 Trap card from your hand to have this card attack again. -9- OR 9+: This card is unaffected by Spell or Trap Cards. -7- OR 7+: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can change the battle position of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, that monsters battle position cannot be changed until your next Standby Phase. -5- OR 5+: all other monsters on your side of the field gain 500 ATK and become Machine-Type -1- OR 1+: If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. Whenever this card reaches Level 0, Destroy all other cards on the field. When this card is at Level 12, during each Standby Phase decrease this cards Level by 1 until it reaches -12. When this card reaches Level -12 during each Standby Phase increase this cards Level by 1 until it reaches 12.

that was probably my longest effect ever..... it nearly doesn't fit on the card XD

Guest Cursed Reaction

This is brilliant. Pretty much makes it Contact Fusion with Tuners. Surprised no-one's thought of it. I swear it's Tekkaman Blade though, not Teknoman Blade...

I would like to bow alongside Pharaona.

*bow* *bow* *bow*

Clearly got the idea from duestodo

The card looks like Deustodos HS syncro and just edited to make the purple triangle.

Anyways crazy effect.

But to unrealistic even for a popculture card.

If you think about nobody could read this if this was out in real life.

THough I will not put that against you.

Very impressive 7/10

Thanks jakkk1k93 ^__^

Pharaona there from a series call Takkaman Blade (Teknoman in the west) theres actually more then these but finding pictures for the rest is nigh on impossible without going back though the show and getting screen caps :l and thanks glad you like em ^__^

what's next Dark Accel Synchro's

Too late' date=' already made one. (I believe I was the first as well)[/size']

OT: Seems you became a bit lazy when finishing the card:

10+ Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on the field. <-period not comma

11+ this card gains 800 ATK. <-period not comma

12+ This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Monster effects. <- forgot "+"

I believe there should be a colon after every level indication, ex. "12+:"

Other than that, nice cards.

errors...you no when you make stupid mistakes and just want to cry....

anyway because of the fact you can't read them anyway I'll just edit my versions of the card.. and I wasn't lazy I just wasn't sure of the ocg for this kind of effect >_> and why would I need 12+ you can't get higher then level 12.. thanks for catching them errors anyway

Thanks Darkmagician :D

heh if these keep it up might add some more sometime

Archived