MEMBER Card shop! for any level users! (free of course) come on, please? already made 17 cards and counting

Cold Assassin

Name:insert

Level: (1-12)

Attribute:

ATK:

DEF:

Type:(You can choose Fake Types as well)

Sub-Type: (Synchro/Dark Synchro, Ritual, Fusion, Tuner/Dark Tuner or none)

Second Sub-Type: (Effect, Gemini, Toon, Spirit, Union)

Kind of Effect (remove from play, Special Summon a monster, etc.):

Picture:leave blank or make a suggested type

Rarity: (Rare, Secret rare,Etc):

[spoiler=important]Also important- i will pm you if you want me to for your card and what not.

If you Don't LOVE the pic tell me ill be more than happy to do it over and over.

I from now on will only do 5 member cards per person and 4 support cards.

If you Don't LOVE the card tell me ill be more than happy to do it over and over again if you need or want.

Also thanks for shoppping.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Tenkage, the Normal's ally

Level: surprise me

Attribute: Earth

ATK: eh

DEF: your call

Type: Warrior

Second Sub-Type: Effect

Kind of Effect : and Effect that helps out a normal type monster

Picture: A Knight, or a Samuri...know what a samuri would be pretty cool

Rarity: (Rare, Secret rare,Etc):

Name: Pyro Over Dragon

Level: 8

Attribute: Fire

ATK: Balance with the effect

DEF: Balance with the effect

Type: Dragon

Sub-Type: None

Second Sub-Type: Effect

Kind of Effect: Special Summon this card in a hard way and a cool effect to match

Picture: A cool Fire dragon

Rarity: Secret rare

Thanx

For a certian brokenrecorder.

454682d.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Your opponent cannot summon any card from his/her graveyard if this card was special summoned with "Dark Dragon LV 10". This card can not be an attack target or for effects by your opponent. When this card is special summoned pay 1000 LP or discard half of your deck at the End Phase.

BUMP

Maximosmax, this is for you

454682x.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]This card can not be normal or special summoned. This card can only be set by tributing 1 Pyro type and 1 Dragon type on your side of the feild. This card can attack directly by halfing its original ATK and discarding 1 card from your hand, once per turn. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, special summon one Dragon type monster with 2500 DEF or less.

Thank you for shopping!

For a jad with numbers behind their name.

454682.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]This card can not be normal or special summoned. This card can only be set by tributing 1 Fire and 1 Water attribute monsters on your side of the feild. When this card is successfully Flip summoned destroy 1 of your opponents face up cards. If the feild spell "Yumi" is on the feild destroy two monsters on the feild in addition.

Maximosmax' date=' this is for you

[img']http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3012/454682x.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=LORE]This card can not be normal or special summoned. This card can only be set by tributing 1 Pyro type and 1 Dragon type on your side of the feild. This card can attack directly by halfing its original ATK and discarding 1 card from your hand, once per turn. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, special summon one Dragon type monster with 2500 DEF or less.

Thank you for shopping!

454682.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]This card can not be normal or special summoned. This card can only be set by tributing 1 Fire and 1 Water attribute monsters on your side of the feild. When this card is successfully Flip summoned destroy 1 of your opponents face up cards. If the feild spell "Yumi" is on the feild destroy two monsters on the feild in addition.

wow nice card for me man, now how do i set it as my member card?

Sure but give me a while i need a break from the computer and also dark synchro's

will cost you nothing...:lol:??

Maximosmax' date=' this is for you

[img']http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3012/454682x.jpg[/img]

Thank you for shopping!

454682.jpg

wow nice card for me man, now how do i set it as my member card?

you can save picture as.. and go to imageshack.us then upload it then

copy the forum code and bingo

Archived