Type-Moon Girls - New Cards Added!

[align=center]My favorite Type-Moon girls.

RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!

[spoiler=Type-Moon Girls]

125974sv.jpg

Lore: You can pay 2000 Life Points to special summon up to 4 " Serve Break Orb Tokens" {Spellcaster-Type/LIGHT/Level 6/ATK 100/DEF 2100) in Defense Position. When a "Serve Break Orb Token" is destroyed by battle, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 "Serve Break Orb Token" to destroy 1 card on the field.

125974m.jpg

Lore: This card gains 500ATK for each FIRE monster you control. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 FIRE monster to destroy 1 card on the field.

125974ap.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can remove 1 card in your hand from play to destroy 1 card on the field.

125974d.jpg

Lore: This monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. A monster destroyed by this card as a result of battle becomes an Equip Card at the end of the Battle Phase that increases the ATK of this card by 500 points.

125974ll.jpg

Lore: "Sakura Matou" + 1 or more non-Tuner Fiend-Type monsters

The Battle Damage this card inflicts by attacking your opponent's Life Points directly is doubled. Once per turn, you can remove 1 DARK monster in your hand from play to destroy 1 card on the field.

125974pf.jpg

Lore: Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spell or Trap Card in your hand from play to destroy 1 card on the field. Toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, this card can attack your opponent directly. If you call it wrong, destroy this card and remove it from play. This effect can only be used once per turn, during your Main Phase.

125974l.jpg

Lore: This card is also treated as a Zombie-Type. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in face-up Attack Position, you can place 1 "Mystic Eye" Counter on this card (max.8). Once per turn, you can remove 2 "Mystic Eye" Counters from this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card.

125974m.jpg

Lore: Once per turn, you can remove 1 card in your hand from play to destroy 1 card on the field.

125974kb.jpg

Lore: This card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each. Decrease the ATK of this card by 500 points during the End Phase of each of your turns.

125974r.jpg

Lore: If this card battles a monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monsters ATK.

[/align]

Sakura Matou is a bit op i think.. lol just take away the " no battle damage from battles involving this card" and it will be ok =w=

it being a tuner and it being not destroyed by battle is freaking good already

if you want to keep the effect of " no battle damage from battles involving this card" then put an effect in like spirit reaper, somehthing like "When this card is targeted specifically by an Effect of a Spell, Trap or Monster destroy this card."

idk just some ideas

the new card is cool! but i think it's a little bit underpowered, this card won't even last long enough to even get 2 counters because of its low ATK so i think it shouldn't be each Standby Phase, i think it should be like "you can discard one card from your hand to add one Mystic Eye(was it?) Counter on this card"

OR you can add an effect that can protect itself from Attacks somehow, the effect itself is all up to you but idk just some suggestions....

Im terribly sorry if i'm being picky or anything... it's just that ya know... i like good cards xD

overall i love your set so if i was to rate this it would be 9/10

keep up teh gud work

the new card is cool! but i think it's a little bit underpowered' date=' this card won't even last long enough to even get 2 counters because of its low ATK so i think it shouldn't be each Standby Phase, i think it should be like "you can discard one card from your hand to add one Mystic Eye(was it?) Counter on this card"

OR you can add an effect that can protect itself from Attacks somehow, the effect itself is all up to you but idk just some suggestions....

Im terribly sorry if i'm being picky or anything... it's just that ya know... i like good cards xD

overall i love your set so if i was to rate this it would be 9/10

keep up teh gud work

[/quote']

you did see her effect saying that she can't be destroyed by battle, right?

caster has arrived!

oops sorry i didn't read carefully enough... ffffffffffffffff...

so sorry... i'm so stupid sometimes... actually most of the times lol >_<

then u should take away the effect " The Normal Summon of this Monster can not be Negated" because the fact that it has 2200 ATK and not being able to be destroyed by battle is pretty good by itself

again i'm sorry if i'm being picky or annoying... but yeah lol...

what's up with castor's defense?! whoa! lol

decrease that by 1400 xD

decrease Asagami's ATK by 500

and decrease ryougi's ATK by 600

not much to say on these ones except

awesome pics! and awesome effects!

just their ATK/DEF were too high lol

oh and i forgot to put in

aoko's ATK is too high too

decrease that by 400 since it's a token spawner it shouldn't be that high unless it has a cost to stay on the field or to attack

good job i'm likin these even more =w=

Archived