Best Student Council Set [18/40] Ayumu, Covert Squad Member

Shizuku Oikawa

At YCM, there was a set of cards with more authority and power then all of the cards. YCM's high authority Best Student Council set, other wise known as:

[align=center][spoiler=Best Student Council[/size] ]

gokujouseitokai05082519.jpg

From Left to Right: Kotoha Kutsugi, Cindy Manabe, Mayura Ichikawa, Seina Katsura, Kuon Ginga, Rino Rando, Kanade Jinguuji, Nanaho Kinjo, Rein Tsunomoto, Sayuri Hida, Kaori Izumi, Minamo Katsura, Ayumu Ohme[/align]

I just knew it was gonna be fun to say, also, I'm gonna attempt to completely finish and make an exactly 40 card set unlike my other sets, this will be a Goal to fufill.

Starting with Rino Rando, Transfer Student who happens to be elected, Executive of the Best Student Council on the first day

[spoiler=EN001 - Rino Rando, Executive of the Best Student Council]

554765m.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. You can send this card and 2 "Rino Rando, Executive of the Best Student Council" from your hand to the Graveyard to add up to 5 "Best Student Council" monsters from your Deck to your hand. This card gains 300 ATK for each "Best Student Council" monster you control.

[spoiler=EN002 - Mayura Ichikawa, Treasurer of the Best Student Council]

554765l.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you payed 1500 or more Life Points this turn. All effect damage to this card's controller becomes 0. Pay half of the amount of Life Points you would normally pay for the cost of a card effect.

[spoiler=EN003 - Kuon Ginga, 2nd Vice President of the Best Student Council]

554765cd.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. When this card is Summoned, declare a card name. If your opponent Summons or activates the card with the declared name, return this card to the Deck, then halve your opponent's Life Points. Cards that are face-up are excluded. This card gains 100 ATK for each monster on the field.

[spoiler=EN004 - Puuchan, Wisecracking Puppet of the Best Student Council]

554765g.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. This card cannot be Special Summoned by other monster effects. You can Special Summon this card if you control exactly 2 monsters face-up on the field and 1 of them is "Rino Rando, Executive of the Best Student Council". You can equip this card to any face-up monster on the field. Take control of the equipped monster. A monster equipped with this card by this card's effect has it's original ATK doubled. If the equipped monster is destroyed, equip this card to a face-up monster on the field.

[spoiler=EN005 - Five Rino Rando Cards]

554765g.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can only activate this card by sending 3 "Rino Rando, Executive of the Best Student Council" from your hand to the Graveyard. Special Summon as many "Best Student Council" monsters from your Deck, then add up to the same number of "Best Student Council" cards from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Special Summon more than 1 monster with the same name with this effect. The activation and effect of this card cannot be negated. Only 1 "Five Rino Rando Cards" can be activated per Duel.

[spoiler=EN006 - Lance, The Smooth Talking Puppet]

554765c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control "Puuchan, Wisecracking Puppet of the Best Student Counil" in face-up Attack Position. If this card attacks a monster with DEF lower than this card's ATK, destroy the monster without applying Damage Calculation.

[spoiler=EN007 - Lance and Puuchan, The Invincible Team]

554765w.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

"Puuchan, Wisecracking Puppet of the Best Student Council" + "Lance, The Smooth Talking Puppet" + 2 Warrior-Type monsters.

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. If this card attacks a monster, destroy the monster without applying Damage Calculation, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the monster's original ATK. This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase.

[spoiler=EN008 - Nanaho Kinjo, Vice President of the Best Student Council]

554765.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. Your opponent cannot select "Kanade Jinguuji, President of the Best Student Council" as an attack target while this card is face-up. Once per turn, If you activated a Spell Card this turn, you can add 1 "Assault Squad Member of the Best Student Council" monster from your Deck to your hand. It cannot be Summoned the same turn.

[spoiler=EN009 - Cindy Manabe, Vehicle Expert of the Best Student Council]

554765m.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. If you control a face-up Machine-Type monster, your opponent can only select Machine-Type monsters as an attack target. Once per turn, you can pay 1500 Life Points to double the ATK of 1 Machine-Type monster you control. It's destroyed during the End Phase.

[spoiler=EN010 - Rino Rando, Covert Squad Disguise of the Best Student Council]

554765i.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. You can Special Summon this card by returning 1 face-up "Rino Rando, Executive of the Best Student Council" you control to the bottom of the owner's Deck. This card cannot attack directly. This card gains 200 ATK for every monster on the field. Once per turn, you can look at the top card in your opponent's Deck. If it's a monster, draw 1 card. If it's a Spell or Trap Card, your opponent gains 300 Life Points.

[spoiler=EN011 - Rein Tsunomoto, Assault Squad Member of the Best Student Council]

554765x.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. During the start of the your Battle Phase, you can send up to 2 cards from your hand to the Graveyard. This card gains an additional attack this turn for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect. Once per turn, if your opponent declares an attack while this card is the only monster you control, you can Special Summon 1 "Sayuri Hida, Assault Squad Member of the Best Student Council" from your hand or Deck in face-up Attack Position and switch the attack to that monster.

[spoiler=EN012 - Seina Katsura, Covert Squad Captain of the Best Student]

554765t.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. If your opponent declares an attack, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the attack, then switch the attacking monster to face-up Defense Position. Once per turn, you can send monsters from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard whose combined Levels are equal to or greater than the Level of the monster your attempting to Summon, except the sent cards.

[spoiler=EN013 - Sayuri Hida, Assault Squad Member of the Best Student Council]

554765al.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. If this card is attacked while in Attack Position, increase this card's ATK by 300 during the Damage Step. If this card is attacked while in Defense Position, decrease this card's DEF by 300 during the Damage Step. All Battle Damage this card inflicts is doubled.

[spoiler=EN014 - No Glasses]

554765g.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be activated when a face-up "Sayuri Hida, Assault Squad Member of the Best Student Council" attacks or is attacked. Switch both monsters to Defense Position. Both monsters cannot be selected as an attack target this turn.

[spoiler=EN015 - Minamo Katsura, Covert Squad Member of the Best Student]

554765n.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Level 4 or lower monsters. If this card attacks a monster, it loses 500 ATK and DEF during the Damage Step. During the next Stanby Phase that this card attacked, it is switched to Defense Position.

[spoiler=EN016 - Kaori Izumi, Assault Squad Member of the Best Student Council]

554765.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a "Assault Squad Member of the Best Student Council" monster except "Kaori Izumi, Assault Squad Member of the Best Student Council". Halve the ATK and DEF of all monsters that are equipped with Equip Spell Cards.

[spoiler=EN017 - Kotoha Kutsugi, Covert Squad Member of the Best Student Council]

554765ni.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control "Seina Katsura, Covert Squad Captain of the Best Student Council" face-up on the field. If your opponent controls only Attack Position monsters, this card can attack directly. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can either switch it to another correct target or change the attack to a direct attack.

[spoiler=EN018 - Ayumu Ohme, Covert Squad Member of the Best Student Council]

554765h.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be removed from play. You can Special Summon this card from your hand if your opponent controls a monster and you control none. This card gains 100 ATK for every card in your opponent's hand. Your opponent cannot select monsters with original ATK lower than this card's ATK as an attack target.

Well, you can say it like this: While this card is face-up on the field, halve the cost of any card effect you activate.

Still not sure, it's a really unusual effect... Sorry for not being able to help ou much :?

EDIT: Puuchan's picture is not there. You put Kuon's picture instead :D

I think it's fine the way it is

lol, there was this one episode when they made a card game of the Best Student Council, so i'm giving a different version of it a bit. Although, some of them weren't really said, like Kuon, or Mayura.

[spoiler=lol, quotes from the episode(I forgot who was talking to Rino though)]

Rino: Why is my card useless

Kuon: Look, when Puuchan is played, it doubles the attack power of your card.

Rino: Really? So my card isn't useless?

Puuchan: Yea, but double zero, it's still zero!

Rino: Waah! Why am I so useless?

"Oh, no. You played five Rino Rando cards..."

The Ultimate card, 5 Rino Rando Cards released, lol, a different card game within a card

Rino's card's purpose was to bring the Best Student Council together, so her card wasn't useless after all, lol

Lemme see the current members

Executive Members(5)

Assault Squad(3)

Covert Squad(5)

Vehicle Expert(1)

14 People, doesn't look too hard, the pics is what i'm worried about, lol

3/14 People

Rino - 1LP, Minamo - Full 100LP (lolz, kinda one sided)

Puuchan: Come on Kiddo, play something.

Rino: But the only cards I have are... My cards.

Rino: hmm... What's wrong Minamo?

Minamo: Oh no, you played 5 Rino Rando Cards, that means you're able to play all the Best Student Council Cards.

Rino: Really? So my card isn't useless? So first I play...!

It was kinda of a long turn, so yea, but she reduced Minamo's LP to 0 the same turn, lol

Lol, Before anyone asks about Lance's Gun.

Yes, it shoots, and yes, it shoots actual bullets, lol

Lol, Somehow, I'm having alot of fun making these cards, i'm probably guessing it's one of the few series I've ever seen every episode.

Cindy, a person who speaks half English and Half Japanese, refers to the President as "Boss" and usually only speaks in short sentences. She also sometimes damages some of the Vehicles which harms the School Budget lol. She is now released.

*Vehicle Crash*

Mayura: Who is going to pay for this? You know how much is this going to cost the school's budget?!

Cindy: Sorry.

Rino: Now I play the most powerful card, the Miss Kanade Jinguuji card, now I attack with it's high attack strength

Minamo: Not so fast I play the Seina Katsura card, which she can stop any attack just by saying "Just Kidding".

*Seina appears outta nowwhere*

Seina: Just Kidding.

Kanade: OK, maybe later then.

*Kanade Flys back and fades*

Lol, Just like in the card game in the show, sadly some effects weren't really said like Cindy and Nanaho.

12 cards down, 28 to go

7 Best Student Council Members down, 6 to go

Are you going to make a Rino with her powers? As in example like have something to do with summoning since she can talk via her mind? And will her mother be in it. 8/10 Good fun cards, keep up the good work :D.

Cant wait to see more.

Seina's little sister, Minamo, who created the Best Student Council Trading Card Game, lol, is now released.

Rino: I play the Sayuri Card

Minamo: I play the No Glasses Card

Sayuri: Glasses, where are my glasses?

I think I should rewatch the episode, because I forgot on what some of them do

Kotoha, the awesome Recon Person who can do lots of Ninja related stuff is released.

Lol, She was mentioned but was never shown until halfway of the series, mainly because the no one is supposed to know the Covert Squad, if they do, well I don't know, no one ever found out who they were except Rino and Minamo, who Seina told them to help Kotoha with this certain mission.(Only few of the Best Student Council, which are very few of the Executives even know who they are.)

Kotoha, the awesome Recon Person who can do lots of Ninja related stuff is released.

Lol, She was mentioned but was never shown until halfway of the series, mainly because the no one is supposed to know the Covert Squad, if they do, well I don't know, no one ever found out who they were except Rino and Minamo, who Seina told them to help Kotoha with this certain mission.(Only few of the Best Student Council, which are very few of the Executives even know who they are.)

Archived