My first card!! ( hope you like)

da butler

OCG: Usual for new members.

Type: Fake. The type should be 'Warrior' (Death KNIGHT... why wouldn't it be a warrior? :P)

Picture: Awesome

Stats: Way overpowered. Even for a level 10

Effect: In this site, you can't just say: "Do this and that to summon this" when i mean that, i mean you have to be near PERFECT with The OCG. Even harder to do with different effect mosters (Its a ritual moster so all members can't memorize all the types of OCG needed for a card)

So, i suggest you make it an 'Effect' Monster.

Plus divines i think are usually pretty hard to do for newbies (not being offensive :P)

Sorry for the Lecture, but this card i think deserves a 4/10 Don't worry, you'll do better once you start to learn on this site :)

Thank you spartaman. I didnt wanna have to say this stuff for like the sixth time today haha. If i did it again i would probably say "Stop being gay and make better cards" haha.

But yea, i took a break and my constructive side is rejuvinated somewhat haha. Butler, your card is an original to my knowlage so it shouldnt go in the pop culture card section. This is for like anime, tv show, movie and internet meme stuff.

Everyone wants the best cards, but we all have to be realistic and make cards that you can see being made. This card doesnt seem too overpowered (or op'ed), but they dont make divine cards much (and its looked down apon here), and people dont like fake types. The more you make the card like a real yugioh card the cooler it'll be. Trust me.

I actually think this is pretty good! First of all, it's not a Ritual card because ritual monsters require Ritual Magic cards to summon. This could be just an Effect card. The pic is awesome and is definitely a powerful monster, but I don't think it qualifies as Divine. I'd make the ATK in the 2000s to make it more realistic

I actually think this is pretty good! First of all' date=' it's not a Ritual card because ritual monsters require Ritual Magic cards to summon. This could be just an Effect card. The pic is awesome and is definitely a powerful monster, but I don't think it qualifies as Divine. I'd make the ATK in the 2000s to make it more realistic

[/quote']

It has no special effect though. So i think the attack is ok. They've released alot of cards in yugioh with 4000 attack.

Archived