Ultra-Mega Chicken

poopybuttoxes

Since they're about to release the ra where i got this picture i thought i would post it (and i havent posted anything in a while too). I think this has been done, im not sure, but heres my rendition of it. If you like aqua teen then you should be amused.

[spoiler=click for cards]400572.jpg400572.jpg

Lol' date=' Ultra Mega Chicken!

You just re-used the pic of the Actual OCG Card for Ra, lol(The Signature is even on the bottom right of the pic)

Kinda balanced

one or two errors

7.5/10

[/quote']

I know i said i did haha. I cant wait for them to release it. Its been years since they teased us with them. now they're finally a reality.

And could you tell me where i messed up? Its not that im arguing. Im just asking so i can know better next time.

Why am i getting low ratings? My OCG is perfect. Is it that i wasnt very creative? Its not like ultra mega chicken had a big role in aqua teen. It was there for like 10 seconds, and all it did was smash carl so i made the effect when it comes on the field to destroy monsters. I couldnt make it any better. And the reason why i used ras pic is cause its on yugioh abridged. When marik summons ra he says arise chicken, arise, and he calls it ultra mega chicken.

thats my defence

Is this only in the PopCulture Section because it's Ra?

On that note... Ra kinda reminds me of some type of Eaglemon, but I digress...

Overall, it's good. I geuss. Though I'm not a huge fan of the Spell Card's image. Nor the "Ultra-Mega Chicken". Though it is still good.

On that note... Ra kinda reminds me of some type of Eaglemon' date=' but I digress...

Overall, it's good. I geuss. Though I'm not a huge fan of the Spell Card's image. Nor the "Ultra-Mega Chicken". Though it is still good.

[/quote']

Mega Ultra Chicken is actually from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. So it's in the right section. And if it was put in here because of Ra, it would go in Realistic Cards.

On that note... Ra kinda reminds me of some type of Eaglemon' date=' but I digress...

[/quote']

Its like people arent reading what i put above the card haha. What i put answers all your questions. But thanks tin trooper for clearing it up.

Archived