One Piece NEW RP! Earn BELI and Strengthen your Crew|Offisically Started|Accepting|

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May as well make another app.

Name: Pierce Hellsting

Weapon: Duel Sided Pierce (x2)

Devil fruit: STING STING: Swords grow as big as he wishes and doesnt have to touch the opponent with his swords to swound them if he slashes a slicing wave is sent in their direction. Weakness: if water is on the blade or opponent they cannot scratch the opponent.

Appearance: He wears a pirate hat like hawk eyes, tight black jean like pants, muscular physique. Wears a small black vest that connects only around his back and has a big strip of clothing connected to the vest that goes from the top of his shopulder to his kness.Balck shoulder long hair. dark eyes groomed sideburns, black shoes.

Personality: Brute and tough he only relies on himself and his crew members, all of which are swordmen.

Background Story: As a chile is best friend was rich where he was poor, one day pirates in allianced with marines too them both and killed the boy after recieving the ransom money, they beat him up but in the end let Pierce go. Pierce has vowed vengence for these actions.

Crew name: Piercing

Alliance: both

Good, Evil or Neutral?: Neutral

I hope this works for you. Oh, and can you please make a flag? I have no clue how to make one, ignoring Photoshop, which I don't have.

Name: Makuta Von Scorch

Crew Name: The Infernos

Devil Fruit eaten?:

[spoiler=BURN BURN]

[spoiler=Strength]

The ability to produce and manipulate fire at will in any kind of form necessary.

[spoiler=Weakness]

If soaked in water, fire is doused until he is dry and raises his temperature up to normal.

Weapon?: Two samurai swords, one called Masamune, and the other Damascus(Both shown in Appearance).

Appearance:

[spoiler=]

Minitokyo_Male_Scans_Samurai_Spirits[66704].jpg

The man on the right, but with a black and red pirate head with a skull and crossbones.

Personality:

[spoiler=]

Although he has the need to eliminate any enemy that's in his way, he is, selfless, caring, and loyal. He can always be trustworthy, even if it is a secret that must never be said out loud. If any of his crew or comrades are near death, he would make the sacrifice for them so they can live longer.

Good or Evil: Good

Type: Captain

Crew: Himself

Background Story:

[spoiler=]

Although originally named Makuta Rubato in Japan, Makuta Von Scorch has been a Captain of his own crew for 2 years. He left Japan at age 16 to go his own way, to become King of the Pirates like Monkey D. Luffy. He doesn't have a ship now, but he knows where to get one. At age 19, he found the BURN BURN Fruit, but he didn't know what would happen, so he decided to eat it. And since then, he used his powers from the fruit for useful purposes, until he made a crew.

Last year, Makuta decided to have his own crew, but with the amount of money he has, he might not be able to afford a large amount of crewmen. He actually was used to being a one-man crew. It suits him, at least for the time being.

When he heard that One Piece was rumored to be in a different location, he began to search for a chance to make a crew that he always wanted to have. He will find One Piece, no matter what it takes, and he will be crowned as the next King of the Pirates. If anyone interferes, he will make sure to eliminate them if necessary.

looks good' date=' both u and lordXdemon remember that you start off with 45 Beli each and have originally 10 strength

[/quote']

Lol have you fforgot that I have 53 Beli, take makes me have the upper hand for a while but then one of you will get the upper hand.

lol yea, i just meant u started with 45 Beli, dw as soon as the RP starts ill put up the east blue custom made map (by me =) ) and the RP will start! I'm excited, but i just need 1 more person to join.

lol map added if u want me to chnage anything just ask k lol

Archived