CARD I MADE ALONG TIME AGO

SomeGuy

This is a fake card i made on powerpoint along time ago before i had heard about this website. The token card reminded me of it. its made of like 500 little tiny peices really hard 2 make.

fakecardue6.png

i no it's really small but if i made it bigger it woulnt let me post it. anyway, here's the full effect:

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except for removing from play Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning and Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End from the field. While this card is face-up on the field, the controller of this card can choose to negate the effects of any Monster or Trap card. If you have 6 or more cards in your hand you can activate one of the following effects per turn:

∙This monster can attack your opponents Life Points directly this turn

∙Destroy all cards on the field except for this card and inflict 2000 points of damage to your opponent (this card cannot attack during this turn)

here it is..... bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun

*5 hours later* dun dun dun dun......

*10 hours later* dun dun dun dun dun..........

*4 days later* dun dun.

cartoongifset1newset2cahs3.jpg

Archived