Liza and Flannery from pokemon

[align=center]

RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

My 2 favorite pokemon characters

[spoiler=Liza]

125974u.jpg

Lore: You must Tribute 3 Dragon-Type monsters to Normal Summon this card (you cannot Set this card). As long as this card is Face-up on the field, all Dragon-Type monsters you control gain 500 ATK. Once, you can remove 10 Dragon-Type Monsters in your Graveyard from play to destroy every Spell or Trap Card on the field and inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect.

[spoiler=Flannery]

125974d.jpg

Lore: You must Tribute 3 FIRE monsters to Normal Summon this card (you cannot Set this card). As long as this card is Face-up on the field, all FIRE monsters you control gain 500 ATK. Once, you can remove 10 FIRE Monsters in your Graveyard from play to destroy every card on the field and inflict 4000 damage to your opponent.

[/align]

Liza the Dragon Mistress: Face-up = face-up (I think, dont correct it just in case...)

Underpowered much for a Level 10? Was this intentional? Ok effect, but I think removing 10 Dragon-Types from your Graveyard might be a tall order...

Flannery Moore: The same effect as the other one, with a different cost and outcome... but this one makes more sense. Remove 10 and inflict 4000 damage? I could go with that.

8/10, good work.

Liza the Dragon Mistress: Face-up = face-up (I think' date=' dont correct it just in case...)

Underpowered much for a Level 10? Was this intentional? Ok effect, but I think removing 10 Dragon-Types from your Graveyard might be a tall order...

Flannery Moore: The same effect as the other one, with a different cost and outcome... but this one makes more sense. Remove 10 and inflict 4000 damage? I could go with that.

8/10, good work.

[/quote']

i made Liza weaker than flannery because as a trainer, flannery is stronger than liza. liza owns a "nature preserve", and flannery's a gym leader. plus, i like flannery more than liza

This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by Tributing 3 Dragon-Type monsters you control. You cannot Set this card. As long as this card is face-up on the field, all Dragon-Type monsters you control gain 500 ATK. You can remove 10 Dragon-Type monsters from your Graveyard from play to destroy every Spell or Trap Card on the field and inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect. You can only use this effect once per Duel.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by Tributing 3 FIRE monsters you control. You cannot Set this card. As long as this card is face-up on the field, all FIRE monsters you control gain 500 ATK. You can remove 10 FIRE monsters from your Graveyard from play to destroy every card on the field and inflict 4000 damage to your opponent. You can only use this effect once per Duel.

Unsure about bolded.

4000 seems OP'd.

Archived