Awesome NARUTO set (nrto)!!!!!! Work in progress

Here are some of my new cards from my new set NARUTO. I hope they're better than my last cards.

579610.jpg

LORE: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card battles another monster, put an anger counter on this card. While either "Susuke Uchia" or "Sakura Haruno" are on the field, this card can attack each of your opponents monsters once during your battle phase. You can tribute this card with 5 anger counters on it to special summon "Nine Tailed Fox Naruto- Extra Power" from your deck or hand.

579610.jpg

LORE: When this card is the only monster on your side of the field, this monster gains 500 attack during the battle phase only. While this card is on the field, you and your opponent cannot summon any "Uchia" monsters.

579610.jpg

LORE: When "Sasuke Uchia" is face up on your side the field, this card gains 500 defense. When this card declares an attack, if you control a face up "Naruto Uzamaki", you can attack your face up "Naruto Uzamaki" instead of one of you opponents monsters (or themselves).

You spelt "Uchia" and "Uzamaki" wrong. Dude, it's U-CHI-HA and U-ZU-MA-KI. Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki.

I think Naruto is slightly overpowered.

Sasuke's picture is kinda blurry... and there are so many better ones.

You have Official Card Grammmer (refered to as OCG by the people of this forum) errors, but not that many.

Not too bad... but needs work. 6/10

You spelt "Uchia" and "Uzamaki" wrong. Dude' date=' it's U-CHI-HA and U-ZU-MA-KI. Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki.

I think Naruto is slightly overpowered.

Sasuke's picture is kinda blurry... and there are so many better ones.

You have Official Card Grammmer (refered to as OCG by the people of this forum) errors, but not that many.

Not too bad... but needs work. 6/10

[/quote']

Spelt = Spelled

We al make grammar errors.

Archived