Love Hina Set!

Keyblade Spirit

Haven't seen any cards based on this amazing anime on here, so I thought I'd post mine. If you've seen the anime you should understand most of the effects. I'm not sure if Shinobu's effect is very good, but I'm pretty sure that at least my OCG has improved. This is also my first time doing effects like these .

78221.jpg

This is one of my favorites, if only for the picture.

78221j.jpg

Another of my favorites because it really shows the basic idea behind the set.

78221m.jpg

Not exactly sure about this one. Specifically, I don't think the "Pay any number of Life Points" part is very good in OCG.

78221.jpg

Here's the one I mentioned up top. Shinobu is one of my favorite characters on the show, mainly because she's just so cute! If the effect isn't very good I'd be willing the downgrade her to a vanilla card though.

78221.jpg

The idea behind Motoko's effect is the "Sword Splitting Surge" set of moves that she has in the anime. Specifically, she can either use her Ki energy to land several blows on a single target, or use it land one powerful blow on a specific target on or behind the human without hurting the human himself.

78221.jpg

Please rate and give constructive criticism.

Members before did cards based on this too.

The reason you don't see much because it is not prefered to make a set based of ecchi

The pics need work,some are LQ and some have borders

There are alot of careless OCG errors like forgetting to capalize the first letter in the next sentence for the first one. For one of the effects o the cards you stated HINA set. that is one of the biggest OCG errors I've seen in awhile that cannot be fixed. Suggest you redo the effect of that one.

Remember to use numbers instead off writing them like

Five Hundred=No

500=Yes

I would suggest making the trap into a quick play spell card because traps can only be activated on your opponents turn which yours is breaking the rules.

For the first card is kind of broken because if you do the math 1500-750=750-325=325-(Just keep going until 0) by the time that card reaches 0 you would recover about 5000 Life Points which is very oped.

Second card is okay,really the only card I like in this set because Good OCG+Pic+simple yet effective effect=<3

The pic for the last card is not great,not just because of LQ and border but face shots for cards are not good.

Bad OCG again for the last card.

If you can't do the dots just substitute them with -

5/10

Not bad for a newer member to this forum.

Lol constructive enough?

Yup, that works. I was planning on getting the dots later, but it was late and I didn't feel like going into the character map at the time.

And yeah, the pics are fairly low quality and I actually had another pic for Motoko, but it seemed to be extremely low quality. I agree that Shinobu's picture is kind of terrible, but I couldn't find anything better on Google and didn't feel like going through all the episodes to get a good screenshot. Same with Motoko. I do plan on getting much better quality pictures though.

Reason I stated the set name is because it applies to all cards in the set, and writing down all of the card names I plan on having in the set would make it seem extremely long winded. Oh well, I guess. Would it be better to simply downgrade her to vanilla?

Will change the trap to a quick-play Spell too.

Thanks again! I'll update as soon I've fixed the OCG and have better quality pictures.

Yay a new member that doesn't freak out when you help them.

Another suggestion would be not to use google images,all there pics are usally LQ

I would suggest www.deviantart.com and www.photobucket.com

Instead of using dots just do what other people do,use -

Only make vanillas if they have support.

easiest way to deal with HINA set problem would be to either add something to the beginning of there names like Hina - Naru and so on or since your using fake types anyway just put in there type's and then just refer to them as Hina-Type monsters

easiest way to deal with HINA set problem would be to either add something to the beginning of there names like Hina - Naru and so on or since your using fake types anyway just put in there type's and then just refer to them as Hina-Type monsters

That might work. I'll just make their types "tenant" and "manager" for Keitaro. Still working on pictures.

Archived