Kingom Hearts Cards

HackRoxas

Premise: I am not English, so forgive me if it is not clear...

my cards are in Italian, because I too am...

I wish to present my cards of Kingdom Hearts....

I hope you like them:

2z8oymg.jpg

Keyblade warrior, fighting to destroy the Organization XVII Kingdom Hearts

2ywb76c.jpg

Until the age of 15 years lived on a very small world, mainly covered by the sea, called The Island of Destiny. He formed a strong bond of friendship with Sora, which became the best friend, and Kairi, a girl from afar.

29za5jc.jpg

A year has passed and goes to school with fifteen Kairi and Selphie talking to her of their lost friends. Memories of Kairi Sora eased and she remembers the days when she played with Sora and Riku.

2uhvdsm.jpg

Pippo + 2 or + non-tuner monsters.When this card attacks a monster in attack position, destroy all magic and trap cards in your opponent's field.

1jkos7.jpg

Paperino + 2 or + non-tuner monsters.When this card attacks a monster in defense position, destroy all monster cards in your opponent's field.

n21sfs.jpg

Paperino e Pippo. When this card attacks, inflict damage to your opponent for 2000 points.

2pod3x2.jpg

Paperino e Pippo + 1 or + non-Tuner monsters. When this card attacks, destroy all cards your opponent's field and inflict damage to your opponent for 2000 points

wu42dw.jpg

Magician of Disney Castle Court, very skilled with magic, has a short-tempered and often impatient and stubborn, but deep down has a heart of gold.

2vvmj3c.jpg

Captain of the Disney Castle Royal Knights, always avoid fighting if possible. Although appearance may seem dumb actually known underestimate other important things.

I'll add more and more

Well actually this is an english speaking site which means your cards should be in english for most people on this site can only speak english.

As for the cards, well I can't read the effects so I can't actually grade it.

But as for the ATK and DEF, I can read those and oh boy, they are so overpowered.

Level 6s should not have that kind of ATK.

Nor should a 7 or 8 have that much either.

The pictures are fine but honestly, I can't read them.

English specking site means not very many people are going to help you with the effects since 90% of people here can't read it.....including me but like that matters look at the dam stats.. overpowered as all hell a good rule to follow is no card should have more then 5000 ATK and DEF and even having them is pushing it... sorry but 1/10 most the pics are ok though at least

Archived