DragonBall z Cards :)

Techi☺

I've deciding to Start making a series of Dragonball Z cards (a few GT) I have just started last night. Im up to about 40 of them. I think they are kinda cool. Im going to start posting them (as soon as I learn how to) and It would be nice If I got some feed back on where I went wrong Or what to change (preferably by some one who Knows what they are talking about.)

[spoiler=Bardock(2 cards)] 582188.jpg582188.jpg

[spoiler=Spells and traps(4 cards)] 582188.jpg582188.jpg582188.jpg582188.jpg

[spoiler=Goku(5 cards)] 582188.jpg582188.jpg582188.jpg582188d.jpg582188o.jpg

[spoiler=Vegeta and Nappa(4 cards)] 582188c.jpg582188.jpg582188k.jpg582188q.jpg

[spoiler=Broly] 582188j.jpg582188.jpg582188.jpg

post_582188_1278874714_af368cf8f627bd49f47f4878484825d2_thumb.attach

thanks' date=' I just put up My Bardock card. (I think). Is that the way im supposed to do it?

[/quote']

Could you put image instead of attachment? Picture link is here . Because some peoples cannot download attachment.

582049.jpg

OP'd. OCG errors. Image bit blurry.

8/10. OCG Fixs:

Bardock, Father of Goku: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Father of Goku", "Saiyan Blood" or "Recuperation".

Father of Goku: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Bardock, Father of Goku". You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal 8 or more.

Goku: During your Standby Phase, you can remove this card from play to Special Summon 1 "Goku Super Saiyan" from your hand or deck.

_____

I think this would be better for Goku: During your Standby Phase, you can pay 1000 Life Points to remove this card from play to Special Summon 1 "Goku - Super Saiyan" from your hand or deck.

_____

Goku - Super Sayian: During your Standby Phase, you can remove this card fromplay to Special Summon 1 "Goku- Super Saiyan 3" from your hand or deck.

_____

I think there Goku SSJ2.

These are decent ideas for cards as everyone loves the DBZ genre. This is what I would do to improve your cards though:

In terms of the OCG there is to much for me to fix but the best way to become better with ocg is by looking at lots and lots and lots of other cards (in terms of your bardock look at black luster soldier and the way that ritual card is written).

With the pictures I would use a program like image viewer and increade the definition tol make them look better.

These cards are a good starter keep trying and you will improve!!! :)

These are decent ideas for cards as everyone loves the DBZ genre. This is what I would do to improve your cards though:

In terms of the OCG there is to much for me to fix but the best way to become better with ocg is by looking at lots and lots and lots of other cards (in terms of your bardock look at black luster soldier and the way that ritual card is written).

With the pictures I would use a program like image viewer and increade the definition tol make them look better.

Thank you' date=' Nice card.[hr']

Thank you, Nice card.

I went to "Black Luster Ritual" when i was fixing 'Father of Goku'.

Ok' date=' maybe 500 life points? because It isn't that big of a change. Thank you. I ll get on it right away!

[/quote']

500 and 800 is still good.

almost done with the new changes to Bardock and goku

im done fixing those four, I updated them to. I Made the fusions (like Gogeta) be a Synchro summon

Goku is going to be the tuner I listed the vageta cards needed on the synchro cards to. Ill post them in a minute or so

I put Goku ss2-4 up.

OCG Corrections.

Recuperation: During your Standby Phase, place 1 Time Counter on this card (Max 8 ). You can remove 2 Time Counter to Special Summon a monster from your Graveyard. If this card Special Summoned a Saiyan monster, increase its ATK by 500.

Saiyan Blood: If a Saiyan you control is destroyed as a result of a battle, Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field. Increase its ATK and DEF by 700.

Full Moon: Send 1 face-up Saiyan monster you control to the Graveyard. Special Summon "Great Ape" in either Attack or Defense Position from your hand, deck or Graveyard.

SSJ4 Goku: Once per turn, increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each Saiyan monser you control unital the End Phase.

(Vegeta, i didn't understand his effect. So i cannot correct it. Same for Nappa.)

You may see these links:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-166918.html

I forget what the second link is. Sorry.

Archived