Ancient Gadgets

ruga650

Guest ruga650

We all know the 3 gadgets, Red Yellow and Green. And we all know the Ancient Gears. Well what about the Ancient Gadgets? Here is the Ancient Gadget set I made... (if you can, tell me how to do spoilers...)

Monsters

574871.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by showing your opponent a "Green Gadget", "Yellow Gadget", or "Red Gadget" from your hand. Once per turn, you can pay 1500 Life Points to take control of one monster on your opponent's side of the field until the End Phase. This card cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated.

574871q.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by showing your opponent a "Green Gadget", "Yellow Gadget", or "Red Gadget" from your hand. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 life points to destroy every non-machine-type monster on the field. Then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this effect X100. This card can't attack the same turn it uses this effect.

574871.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by showing your opponent a "Green Gadget", "Yellow Gadget", or "Red Gadget" from your hand. If this card destroys a monster by battle, special summon a "Duplicate Token" (DARK, Level: 1, Machine-Type, ATK: ?/DEF: ?). The token's ATK and DEF are each equal to half of the destroyed monster's ATK and DEF.

574871x.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by showing your opponent a "Green Gadget", "Yellow Gadget", or "Red Gadget" from your hand. If this card battles a non-Machine monster, destroy it at the end of the damage calculation. If you destroy a monster with this effect, you can special summon it to your side of the field in defense position at the end of the End Phase of this turn. If you do, halve its ATK and DEF.

574871b.jpg (I used paint to edit the eyes and tail and weapons on Avian SwordKing)

Lore: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by showing your opponent a "Green Gadget", "Yellow Gadget", or "Red Gadget" from your hand. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to discard cards from your hand until you only have 4 cards in your hand. Then your opponent chooses one of the 4 cards at random. If it is a Machine-type monster, special summon it, ignoring any summoning conditions. If it is not, put it on the bottom of your deck. If your opponent has no cards in his/her Spell and Trap card zones, this card can attack your opponent directly. If it does so, halve its ATK during the damage step.

Support (I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR SUPPORT IMAGES!!!!)

574871q.jpg

574871q.jpg

574871.jpg

574871l.jpg

574871.jpg

Ruga, good job. I think the Ancient Gadget for Light is now Ready. Thanks for your troble making these. Besides the pictures, They are really good in the Gadgets deck.

Pics: doesnt count apparently

Effect: 8/10

OCG: 8/10

Name: 8/10

Final score: I think it is obvious... 8/10, really good cards Ruga.

Gadgets get more support...? Sounds like a mayhem.

The cards are OP'ed. Unique, yet broken.

My verisons:

Lore: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by showing your opponent a "Green Gadget", "Yellow Gadget", or "Red Gadget" from your hand. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to take control of one monster on your opponent's side of the field until the End Phase. This card cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated.

Lore: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by showing your opponent a "Green Gadget", "Yellow Gadget", or "Red Gadget" from your hand. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 life points to destroy every non-machine-type monster on the field. Then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this effect X100. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

Lore: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by showing your opponent a "Green Gadget", "Yellow Gadget", or "Red Gadget" from your hand. At the end of your Battle Phase in which this card destroyed a monster by battle, special summon a "Duplicate Token" (Level: 1 Machine-Type ATK: ?/DEF: ?). The token's ATK and DEF are each equal to half of destroyed monster's ATK, and DEF.

Lore: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by showing your opponent a "Green Gadget", "Yellow Gadget", or "Red Gadget" from your hand. If this card battles a non-Machine monster, destroy it at the end of the damage calculation. If you destroy a monster with this effect, you can special summon it to your side of the field in defense position at the end of the End Phase of this turn. If you do, halve its ATK and DEF.

Lore: When this card is normal or flip summoned, search your deck for a monster Level 4 or less with "Gadget" in its name, except "Ancient Gadget Fish", and add it to your hand.

The others are abbriviated.

Overall, great originality. 9/10-if only it were a bit balanced.

Guest ruga650

Thx. I actually made them myself with a simple robot-making game. The small errors on coloring and texture here and there were caused by me... There were some buttons and I didnt want them in the "shot." So I erased them and tried to make what was behind them. But I am a very bad artist, so... hehehe... X3

Gadgets get more support...? Sounds like a mayhem.

The cards are OP'ed. Unique' date=' yet broken.

My verisons:

Lore: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by showing your opponent a "Green Gadget", "Yellow Gadget", or "Red Gadget" from your hand. Once per turn, you can pay [b']1000[/b] Life Points to take control of one monster on your opponent's side of the field until the End Phase. This card cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated.

Lore: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by showing your opponent a "Green Gadget", "Yellow Gadget", or "Red Gadget" from your hand. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 life points to destroy every non-machine-type monster on the field. Then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this effect X100. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

Lore: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by showing your opponent a "Green Gadget", "Yellow Gadget", or "Red Gadget" from your hand. At the end of your Battle Phase in which this card destroyed a monster by battle, special summon a "Duplicate Token" (Level: 1 Machine-Type ATK: ?/DEF: ?). The token's ATK and DEF are each equal to half of destroyed monster's ATK, and DEF.

Lore: When this card is normal or flip summoned, search your deck for a monster Level 4 or less with "Gadget" in its name, except "Ancient Gadget Fish", and add it to your hand.

The others are abbriviated.

Overall, great originality. 9/10-if only it were a bit balanced.

Thanks. I have been thinking there were some issues on power... hehehe... X3 Not the best power checker... hehehe... XP

New effects... XP Thanks to End Game for pointing out power errors... X3

Guest ruga650

Girith. I did.

Donvermicelli. I used the Mecha Dress Up game on funny-games.biz.

MAXIMOSMAX. I dont care if you think the last 4 are bad... I used google for them.

WIND added

This card can be Special Summoned by showing your opponent a Green Gadget Yellow Gadget or Red Gadget from your hand. If this card battles a monster machine failure, destroy the purpose of calculating damages. If you destroy a monster with this effect, you can Special Summon to your side of the field in defense position at the end of the final phase of this journey.

Guest ruga650

This card can be Special Summoned by showing your opponent a Green Gadget Yellow Gadget or Red Gadget from your hand. If this card battles a monster machine failure' date=' destroy the purpose of calculating damages. If you destroy a monster with this effect, you can Special Summon to your side of the field in defense position at the end of the final phase of this journey.

[/quote']

wtf

Archived