My go at a Dual Type Card

poopybuttoxes

Hey guys, i saw pharaonas dual type cards, and i thought about it for a while, and i thought i might give it a try. Please note that i dont have any pro art tools. This was done with paint haha. Hopefully you can find something interesting about my card. Please rate and/or critic. It helps me to be a better card maker, and i wont feel bad about it so dont worry about it.

Credit for the idea goes to Mothball for thinking it up, and Pharaona for making some awesome ones.

Here goes:

[spoiler=Yusei]yuseicomplete.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card is treated both monster and Trap Card.

*Trap Card - Discard all cards in your hand. Negate an activation of a Spell / Trap Card / Normal Summon / Flip Summon / Special Summon and destroy the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned monster.

*monster - If this card is attacked by an opponent's monster, this card loses 1450 ATK during the Damage Step only.

Yup, its has a hand cost but it can prove quite cheap if you have only 1 or none cards in your hand for example....

The consept is clear, you stated it befor, but the last effect... Who loses 1450 ATK? It's not clear. It sounds like Yusei loses it :D And we don't want that, right ;-)

The effects on the template are nice. Even perfect for done on Paint oO...

Nice job!

8.5/10 *thumbs up*

At DHeroDogma: Thanks for the rate, and you're right. I just couldnt think of how to word it. Thanks.

At Pharaona: Yes, Yusei is supposed to lose attack points. The card is way too good even with the losing attack. I copied the effect of steamroid which has the exact same effect except that theres different attack points. Thanks for the rate. I appreciate it.

And destinydramonX: Thanks for the rate.

Now that i look at it, i think i should have put more trap color in it. :/ oh well. I'll know better next time.

I think (first off) it looks pretty good, but maybe you could have put a little more Trap Card colors in it for sure. =)

As for it's effect... the Trap Card effect is good. Makes sense to me, I could go for it in a real game if I had to. But the monster card effect... I still don't get it?

Overall nice work. You did it with paint and I'm more than impressed considering what you had to work with!

I think (first off) it looks pretty good, but maybe you could have put a little more Trap Card colors in it for sure. =)

As for it's effect... the Trap Card effect is good. Makes sense to me, I could go for it in a real game if I had to. But the monster card effect... I still don't get it?

Overall nice work. You did it with paint and I'm more than impressed considering what you had to work with!

I think (first off) it looks pretty good' date=' but maybe you could have put a little more Trap Card colors in it for sure. =)

[/quote']

Thanks man.

About the monster effect, i thought since the trap effect was so good, and the attack of yusei is pretty high, that i would balance it out by him losing attack points when attacked. Its only fair. I think if it was a real card it would be banned even with the attack decrease, cause no one would really use it as a monster unless it was really necesary. If you had no cards in your hand you could stop anything for free, but the card control is negative in your favor so maybe they would let us have one.

But man, i know its not related to the post, but THEY NEED TO BAN JUDGEMENT DRAGON!!!!!! It pisses me off so much.

I think (first off) it looks pretty good' date=' but maybe you could have put a little more Trap Card colors in it for sure. =)

[/quote']

Thanks man.

About the monster effect, i thought since the trap effect was so good, and the attack of yusei is pretty high, that i would balance it out by him losing attack points when attacked. Its only fair. I think if it was a real card it would be banned even with the attack decrease, cause no one would really use it as a monster unless it was really necesary. If you had no cards in your hand you could stop anything for free, but the card control is negative in your favor so maybe they would let us have one.

But man, i know its not related to the post, but THEY NEED TO BAN JUDGEMENT DRAGON!!!!!! It pisses me off so much.

Archived