The Great Majin Buu!

NeXodus

there's not really any errors at all, but he is under and overpowered

it doesn't designates which monster to remove, and it doesn't say "Once per turn", so you can constantly remove your opponent's monster to get Level 3 monsters like nothing

It doesn't remind me of the Majin Buu I know, it reminds me of Babidi instead

7.5/10

While this card is face-up on your side of the field, you can remove 1 monster from play to take control of one Level 3 or lower mosnter on the field, when this card is destroyed, all monsters are returned to their original sides of the field. When this card selects an attack target with 4 or more Level Stars, this card's ATK is reduced to 0.

This is what I would do but this is only my rendition of ocg.

The card is great, really inventive well done

overall: 8/10

While this card is face-up on your side of the field' date=' you can remove 1 monster from play to take control of one Level 3 or lower mosnter on the field, when this card is destroyed, all monsters are returned to their original sides of the field. When this card selects an attack target with 4 or more Level Stars, this card's ATK is reduced to 0.

This is what I would do but this is only my rendition of ocg.

The card is great, really inventive well done

overall: 8/10

[/quote']

you got a couple things wrong,

your side of the field, = you control, and does not need to be there,

and Level Stars, should not have stars, it's just, Level.

And Becomes is the right word.

But thanks for the comment.

The removing of the monster is not clear. Is it from the graveyard? Is it from the field? And are you taking control of 1 Level 3 monster on your opponents side of the field? I know what you mean, but you have to be pretty clear with these. Heres my crack at it.

"Once per turn, you can remove 1 monster in your Graveyard from play to take control of 1 Level 3 or lower monster on your opponents side of the field until the End Phase of this turn. When this card battles with a monster with higher stars than "Majin Buu", this cards ATK is 0 during the Damage Step only."

I used chaos sorcerer for the removing, change of heart for the control, and steamroid for the attack decrease.

OCG' date='pic and balance is fine. But thats definitley not Majin Buu, his effect dosen't fit him. Like othershave said: more like Babidi.

Am I the only one who noticed, that the entire history of boo is:

Bibiddi - Babbidi - Boo? Remind you of anything? *cough cinderella*

[/quote']

Dude..... you just opened another dimention haha. I never thought of that.

OCG' date='pic and balance is fine. But thats definitley not Majin Buu, his effect dosen't fit him. Like othershave said: more like Babidi.

Am I the only one who noticed, that the entire history of boo is:

Bibiddi - Babbidi - Boo? Remind you of anything? *cough cinderella*

[/quote']

Well maybe Cinderella inspired the character of Buu.

Like I said in one of my comments, I wasn't trying to associate the effect with the actual character, I just wanted to make a card, cause I was bored. Thanks fr th comment

Archived