Kanna from inuyasha

[align=center]I just watched the last episode (fina-funking-lly!!!) of inuyasha about an hour ago, so i figured I'd make a card of my favorite character

RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!

[spoiler=Kanna]125974z.jpg

Lore: Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to take control of one face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. Once, you can pay 4000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Glass Demon Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 9/ATK 3500/DEF 4000) in Attack Position.

[/align]

Ugh... could never be bothered to sit through all that filler.

Well, the Token thing is nice, but I don't see that many people paying 4000 LP for a single monster that can't even attack. But it's a nice concept. Didn't see any OCG trip ups myself, and the control abillity is neat

8.5/10

Ugh... could never be bothered to sit through all that filler.

Well' date=' the Token thing is nice, but I don't see that many people paying 4000 LP for a single monster that can't even attack. But it's a nice concept. Didn't see any OCG trip ups myself, and the control abillity is neat

8.5/10

[/quote']

i was able to sit through it because while i watched it me and my sister chaoswargreymon did our own little commentary of it making fun of the show.

i added the token effect because it's an epic defender, and ima use shield and sword on that b******

Archived