Final Fantasy VII Summons (please comment/rate)

RockS

alright... since i LOVE FF 7 i will give u detailed(?) feed backs on cards that i think needs some work

but note that i'm not gonna say much about the normal monsters... infact you shouldn't even have normal monsters unless you have support cards for them or cards that use them. but it's ok it's all good

i will go from bottom to top

KOTR: "Tributes" not "a Tribute" i think and this card is way too hard to summon you should at least say

"This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 5 Warrior-type monsters that you control."

AT LEAST do that

and i think it should be "This card can attack up to 5 times during the same Battle Phase."

and since it can attack 5 times should lower the ATK to 3500 at least

or you know wat?

you can make it a fusion monster xD

Typhoon: change the first part to "When this card is selected as an attack target,"

pretty good since it's a magic cylinder on legs... oh wait it doesn't have legs.. lololol might even be too good

Bahamut Zero: 3200 is OP make it 3000 and change the tribute effect to "You can Tribute 3 Dragon-type monsters that you control to..."

Hades: When not If... i found that out a lil bit ago too lol but maybe raise the ATK to 2100 or so and your good i think...

Phoenix:... wow... monster reborn on legs... should at least add an effect "When this card is removed from the Field, destroy every monster that was Special Summoned by this card's Effect." or something like that... go read Il Blud's Effect or Giga Plant's and take it from there xD

Leviathan: make it a lvl 6 way too under powered

Neo Bahamut: change it to "Increase this card's ATK by 200 for every card sent to the Graveyard by this card's Effect."

Alexander: raise ATK or DEF

Bahamut: Raise ATK

Kjata: decrease the ATK and make it a lvl 4 Monster OR add another effect to it!

Odin: WAAAAAAY TOOOOOO OP!!!!! make it something like "You can tribute 2 monsters that you control other than this card to destroy every Face-up Monsters that your opponent controls, this effect can not be negated." that right there is still really good but kinda hard to pull off making it not AS OP

Titan: once? u mean once per duel?

Ramuh: make it "When this card battles a Machine-Type monster..."

Ifrit: "This card gains 300 ATK for every face-up FIRE monster on the Field." change it to that

Shiva: make it " Once during your opponent's turn..." once per turn doesn't apply on your opponent's turn, only your turn

Choco/Mog: well... not much to say about this one lol

i rate this overall 8/10

good job and good luck

Dude, you went all out, thanks alot! Really appreciate it.

I really struggled coming up with effects for these. Especially Knights of the Round, b/c KOTR is supposed to be epic and super powerful, and I couldn't think of a good effect to live up to that.

Leviathan has the same ATK and DEF as Red-Eyes, and Red eyes has 7 stars too. I don't think it's underpowered for 7 stars.

For Odin, is it really overpowered, b/c it can't attack on the same turn anyway. Its like in the real game. Sometimes Odin can attack normally, but sometimes he just destroys every single monster. I tried to replicate that effect. Plus I made him Ultra rare, so he's hard to get :P

And thanks for all the other comments. I don't know if I'll ever get around to changing em, I'm not really taking this seriously, this is just a pasttime for fun.

I really struggled coming up with effects for these. Especially Knights of the Round, b/c KOTR is supposed to be epic and super powerful, and I couldn't think of a good effect to live up to that.

Leviathan has the same ATK and DEF as Red-Eyes, and Red eyes has 7 stars too. I don't think it's underpowered for 7 stars.

For Odin, is it really overpowered, b/c it can't attack on the same turn anyway. Its like in the real game. Sometimes Odin can attack normally, but sometimes he just destroys every single monster. I tried to replicate that effect. Plus I made him Ultra rare, so he's hard to get :P

And thanks for all the other comments. I don't know if I'll ever get around to changing em, I'm not really taking this seriously, this is just a pasttime for fun.

and do you know that Red Eyes Black Dragon sucks? xD

if Odin had the same effect then he would be banned in things like tournaments and such

AND ultra rares aren't THAT hard to get... lol

and i understand that this is a pasttime for fun but u asked for comments so yeah i gave them to you xD

and do you know that Red Eyes Black Dragon sucks? xD

if Odin had the same effect then he would be banned in things like tournaments and such

AND ultra rares aren't THAT hard to get... lol

and i understand that this is a pasttime for fun but u asked for comments so yeah i gave them to you xD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived